Being The Badboy's Pet: Flashback!

READ THIS CAREFULLY: This is the FLASHBACK to the DAY That MAX asked KATALINA to MARRY him. (Please reread if needed). I WANTED YOU TO KNOW HOW SHE SAID YES!! PLEASE REMEMBER ITS A FLASHBACK! PLEASE! (Have a horrible headache)
Thank you!!

Katalina Small...

"... Marry me?" What? I just stood, no. I'm always going to love him, that's my curse but I'm not going to marry him. Why did I confess to him I still love him? That was stupid and weak of me. "You're funny." I said, he looked at me. What the hell does he want from me now? I told him I loved him, I asked him why he left me, I don't want to be in a relationship. "I'm serious." He said, I just stepped far away from him.

No, I'm not going to get hurt for the hundredth time. I shook my head, again and again and again. No, Lina don't fall for his stupid tricks. "I gotta go, goodbye Maxwell." The fear was really big, I fear to be loved by him, to be with him, to be married to him. I don't want to take my chances, he did something to me that made me change.

"No-no, please let's talk." He was able to grasp for my sweater's sleeve, I turned to look at him. "Talk about what? How many times I fell for you tricks? How an Apple you are? Yeah let's talk about that... Let's see if you have feelings because I don't, I don't care about you anymore." I said, angrily. I wanted to punch, he asked me to marry him after he left me a couple of weeks ago. My phone began to play Slave To Substance by Suicide Silence, it was my ringtone. I looked down to see it was my dad, I answered.

"Hello."

"Mariah, we're waiting for you." Today was my parents marriage anniversary, I told them I didn't want to go because I had to finish some things. Like try to convince my future college to accept me again, I lost it when my grades when down. Ugh, I did so many mistakes this year- I don't want to do it all over again. "Please Kitty." Max held my hand tighter, I glared at him.

"Who was that, Katalina?"

"It was nothing, a stranger passed by." I said. I could see that he was hurt, I called him a stranger. That's what he was before to me, a stranger before we dated. My dad hang up and I put my phone away, Max didn't let me which I wanted him to do. "Let's talk, I beg you." If I just hear him out it will be over soon, I nodded. This better be good.

It took thirty minutes for us to go to a cafe which was Starbucks, there was a guy a year or two older than me. I said Maxwell made me different and by that, I had confidence with boys. I actually played with their feelings. When I was sad after those words... Sandra told me to never do the same mistake and I'm not. I've kissed a couple of guys, six actually. I chuckled, Am I player now?

"Hello." The sandy blond hair guy asked, I smiled. "Hi, I would like a grande vanilla bean frappe." He nodded, he sure is shy to be older than me. I smirked, he said he would bring me my drink to my table. I told him I would be outside, waiting. I saw Max glaring at the guy, poor boy. Good thing you're showing him you're different, he deserves to get hurt. I chuckled, it's true, he needs to get hurt. Soon.

"I don't like that guy." I snorted at his comment, I sat down across from him. He just look tired as hell, I just looked at him. His dark caramel brown eyes look almost black colored, drooping of tiredness, fearful. Why was I noticing this things again? I never try to notice them on boys but I was with Maxwell. I still had feelings for him, I can't lie but I rather leave him than ever be in pain again. I slowly became numb to the feelings of loving someone even though I still loved him, is that stupid? It is, Mariah, still in love with a man who caused you so much pain. Stupid.

"You don't like anyone." I said, crossing my arms. I leaned back on the chair, my legs crossed. I pulled up on sleeve of my sweater, it was kind of warm outside.