Chapter 36--Don't make her mad

QOTD: I tried so hard to convince myself that it's okay to feel this way. ~Sleeping with Sirens.

2QOTD: Parting is such sweet sorrow. We have seen better days.
For I have sworn thee fair, and thought thee bright, who art black as hell, as dark as night. ~Shakespeare, William.

^^^There is a teaser for Book 3 since I will soon finish this book, this will be a new member in Monte-Negro's family. I have to say I'm pretty amazed of how amazing my books have been, soon other books will come out and I hope they are better than my bi-polar books ~.~ but yeah, the 3rd book will probably the last book of Being the Badboy's Series.

I am very sorry if I haven't uploaded v.v it's just I'm finishing my other book, my 2nd book that I ever finished. *wipes blood tears* you grew up...anyways! And I'm thinking about how to end this book! I know it will end soon too. *and just memories will be left* *starts shooting bullets up in the air like Al Pacino* hahahahaha! I'll be back anyways!

....gee needs helps...

Fabian Mente...

"Papi!" Vixy jumped on top of me, I rolled my eyes at this kid. She got weirder already. After France, I left Sandra home and haven't talked to her for two days already because she has been studying.
I don't want to tell her my feelings.

I don't know what I will do if I do, what if she rejects me? Probably she will...She will, no one wants you. I groaned, stupid voices. Vixy ran off to get a bottle of water, I don't know what to do and it's weird, maybe I should just not tell her at all.
The last two days have been normal, I only talk to Sandra like for an hour and it passes by fast and the rest I'm working for my boss, only thing I'm doing. I remember I got a book for Laney and a few things for Vixy, Vixy was so happy when she saw the things I got her.

Suddenly I saw Maxwell, he look tired and...haha bastard. I wanted to laugh to face, maybe he has to take a cold shower later, did he got rejected again? But wait, he has a smirk on his face.

Nuh-uh, I let out a chuckle.

"Ey!" He pointed inside my house, I got up and walked inside my house. I was outside with Vixy, I saw Vixy and told her to play outside or go watch a movie in her room which she decided to go outside.
Max was wearing a blue shirt with khaki shorts and his wasted converse. His cheeks were flushed, I gave him a bottle of water.

We sat down, "We did it." Max smiled and it was one of those rare happy smiles, I arched a brow. What? "Finally." Oh, that's what he meant.

"When?"

"Last night, this morning, all day until now." He laughed, then I noticed red marks on the back of his neck and a hicky as well. This boy looks happy and it's good, especially if she's leaving for her time in a clinic.
"And?"

"I love it."

"I bet you did," he finished most of the water, we ended up talking about random things until Vixy came in and we looked at her. Her eyes were big and her cheeks were red which made me frown, suddenly anger took over her. She started kicking the wall and punching it, what the hell is wrong with this kid?

"I'm going to kill you!" She ran off which worried me, Max and I got up as fast as we could. I ran outside to see Vixy on top of a boy around eight years old, I quickly went and grab her, what the hell is wrong with her?

"Vixy!" I yelled, she looked at me with the most hateful eyes, her arms wrapped around my neck. Max got the boy and yelled at him, telling him to leave and never bother Vixy again, the kid ran off with his hand covering his mouth because of the blood. I don't want her to get in trouble, why did she get so mad?