Chapter 41-- The Journal

QOTD: "Sometimes you gotta bleed to know that you're alive and have a soul." ~Twenty one pilots.

2QOTD: "The songs on radio are okay, but my taste in music is your face." ~Twenty one pilots.

Short POV of
Sandra Diggs....

Something is wrong besides me smoking with Jona and Sam outside of school, Max was sitting on the hood of his car. I don't know what is wrong, I frowned.

"Something is wrong."

"But what?" Jona asked, I looked around with a frown. Jona just had his arm around my waist, he's such a pervert and it makes me laugh at him. We just stood there, looking around with a frown until Kaleb appeared. He look worried and was frowning, Max arched a brow and let out a snort. "What do you want, kid?"

"Have you guys seen Laney? She didn't come to school yesterday and today."

"Why do you need her? I told you to stay away from her." Jona said, angrily. Kaleb raised his hands up in surrender, I looked around until my eyes stopped where Laney usually sits. The bench was empty, she wasn't sitting, she was gone. Did she leave already? No she still had a while, what the hell?
"We were gonna study, plus this book she gave me." I looked closely at the book, wait, that's her favorite book!

I quickly grabbed it, why did she give it to him?

"Hey!" Kaleb tried to grab it but Jona smacked his hand, "no touchy the book." Jona wiggled his finger at him, I don't understand.

Her dad! He must of done something to her, he had to. Laney never misses school not even when she is bruised and can barely move, she always comes and learns. I quickly turned to Max, "call Fabian now."

"You call him...oh! Okay." Dumbass. He was calling him, where does Laney live? I sighed, she has okay.

Laney means a lot to me, she's the one who's been there for me right now since Lina is gone, Laney gives me hope I'll be back with Fabian.

She's like an anchor to us, I'm thankful for that and I will always adore her for that. I remember I had the journal in my backpack, she can't be gone, she means a lot to us.

"Fabian said he's on his way." Good.

*
*
*
*
*

Laney Neo.....
(Two days before Laney goes missing)

I have to give Fabian and Sandra hope. They need it and deserve it, I had music playing in my earphones which was Never too late by Three Day Grace, Sandra showed me this song and it made me fall in love with it.

Fall in love. I regret loving Kaleb, he is a douche just like Fabian told me once, I should of listened to him but I didn't and now I regret it.

"Laney!" I turned to see Kaleb in his car, he motioned me to get closer and I did because I'm so stupid.
I just looked at him as he opened the door, "I'm going to the library."

"I'll take you." I put my seatbelt on, the library wasn't far from my house so I could leave Kaleb and walk back home. I don't even know why Kaleb wants to take me to the library unless it has to do with Sandra, there is the answer to my question; he wants to know something about Sandra.
The library isn't far from school so it won't take us long to get there but I will try to avoid Kaleb as much as I can, the only two I've been talking is to Fabian and Sandra and that's because they need someone to talk to.
Kaleb is perfectly fine and doesn't need help. He's just a ignorant person.