Character Info

So Many are confused so I'm going to write a description and past thing like so you can know them better, I don't want anyone to be confused.

1. Sandra Diggs
-Appearance: Long black hair, pale complex, "chubby" what she calls herself, green eyes BUT! Some times she wears blue eye contacts lenses.
-Amy Lee from Evanscence plays her character.
-She is 18 years old.
-Nicknames: Emo, she is called like that by Fabian Mente and by Maxwell Monte-Negro. Freak, she is called by that by Fabian Mente as well. And Julia, only by Axel, Brody, Marcos and Julie and Katalina. They are the only people who know her secret.
-Info: As told before, Sandra or Julia what she likes to go by in her family was a prostitute at a young age. She was taken at age 8 and was sold to men at age 9, so she lost her virginity at a young age. She was rescued at age 17, she's barely a year free from that sex trafficking. Later (In Ch. 7), she tells us that she has depression and Post Traumatic stress.

2. Julie Diggs
-Appearance: Medium Brown hair, tan complex, green eyes, very fit.
-Jenna Dewan plays her character.
-She is 22 years old.
-Nicknames: Only Carlie which is her 'real' name, she is only called that by Sandra, Marcos, Axel and Brody.
-Info: (I will write a book about her life). There is not much said about her but that she took care of Sandra when Sandra was sold to her master. Julie met Sandra when she was Fifteen and Sandra was Eleven. Julie is engaged with Marcos, the cop that saved her life. Also, Julie doesn't believe in God since she had lost faith in him ever since she was taken by her master. She doesn't believe in anything that isn't realistic.

3. Marcos Diggs
-Appearance: tall, muscular, green eyes, light brown hair, light complex.
-Channing Tatum plays his character.
-He's 25 years old.
-Nicknames: Diggs since he's a cop, he's usually called by Axel or Brody.
-Info: (I will write a book about him and Julie). As much as Julie's character nothing is said much. He rescued Sandra and Julie with the help of his two best friends- Brody and Axel- and other cops. He went under cover to get information, he met Julie and used her as a reason to stay in that house. He's engaged with Julie. He was also your typical player, he use to use a lot of women at a young age.

4. Brody Paxton
-Appearance: Tall, muscular, blonde hair, blue eyes, light complex.
- Bradley James plays his character.
-He's 27 years old.
-Nicknames: Beach boy, he's only called that by Axel. And Paxton, he's called by that by Marcos and Axel since he's also a cop.
-Info: (I will write a book about him too) Nada. He's a very sweetheart, he's is nothing like Marcos or Axel. Also he protects Julie and Sandra as part of his job.

5. Axel Torres
-Appearance: Brown hair, tall, muscular, hazel eyes, light tan complex.
- Jensen Ackles plays his character.
-He's 28 years old.
-Nicknames: Torres, he's a cop.
-Info: (Also will write a book about him) he is a playboy, he likes to use women. He has a very good bond with Sandra, since they relate to each other a lot.

6.Katalina Small (Monte-Negro)
-Appearance: Long blonde hair, pale complex, bright blue eyes.
-Taylor Momsen plays her character.
-She is 18 years old.
-Nicknames: Nerd, only by Fabian. Lina which is short for her name also Kat (only by Kaleb).
-Info: As all you know, she went through depression, self-harm and suicide. She is now married to Maxwell Monte-Negro, her first crush/love. She has a younger brother, Dannie. She is also adopted as well as her brother, she use to be bullied. Her best friends are Jona and Sandra. She now has a nice relationship with her parents.

7.Maxwell Monte-Negro
-Appearance: Tan skin, freckles, Brown hairs, Brown eyes.
-Sam Way (Model) plays his character.
-He's 19 year old.
-Nicknames: Max, which is short for his name. He's not called Texas Chainsaw anymore nor the Devil.
-Info: He's married! (Sorry ladies). He's happy for the first time in a while, he's still looking for his 'dead' brother, Manuel. He is still a Badboy, still in a gang, but does his best not to get In trouble for the sake of his marriage. He's still best friends with Jona, Sam and Fabian.

8. Fabian Mente
-Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, green eyes, pale complex, tall, full of tattoos.
-Alex Pettyfr plays his character.
-He's 21 years old.
-Nicknames: Fabby only by Mackie, Blondie by Sandra.
-Info: He lost his dad at a young age, he's been lonely all his life. He has hatred people and the whole wide world, he hates his mother since she 'killed' his father. He treats girls like trash, he respects Vixy since she's his daughter now.

9. Samuel Michaels
-Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eyes, light tan complex, a tattoo on his arm.
-Paul Wesley from The Vampire Diaries plays his character.
-He's 18 years old.
-Nicknames: Lover-Boy, by his boyfriend Jona and some times Sandra. And Sam since his name is too long (lazy people).
-Info: He's a bisexual guy. He's dating his best friend, he has no problems at all besides Fabian who keeps getting in trouble. His father left him and his mother. Sam's mother saved Rick (Jona's older brother) and Jona when she found them in the streets. Sam is still trying to find it normal to be 'gay', he's trying to help Jona remember everything from his past. He's still heartbroken over the truth of Jona.

10. Jona Lucas
-Appearance: Bright blue eyes (that make you fall in love in secs), light complex, dark brown almost black hair, a one beautiful smile.

-Ian Somerhalder from The Vampire Diaries plays his character.
-He's 18 years old.
-Nicknames: Smiley, Sam and Max call him that even some times Fabian. Johnny-Boy, only Fabian calls him that. And Big Blue, only Sandra calls him that but it's RARE.
-Info: As you all know, Jona was raped at a young age from his step-brother Kevin. His brother does his best to keep Jona safe from Kevin who is looking for Jona and from Sam since Rick (Jonas older brother) hates Sam. Jona has no memory of his past, he doesn't remember anyone or anything not even Kevin. He still has nightmares, also he now has flashbacks. Jona is dating Sam but he likes to keep low-key since he thinks he doesn't deserve to live for being bisexual.

11. Kaleb Edwards
-Appearance: blue eyes, light brown hair, a charming smile (pshh please).
-Chace Crawford plays his character.
-He's 17 years old (turning 18 soon)
-Nicknames: B*tch by Fabian (Oh Fabian, tehehehe).
-Info: Your rich boy who's in love with Sandra and Lina, he's trying to get Sandra's love. He's trying to change his ways to get Sandra's love, so far he's not succeeding.

12. Laney Neo
-Appearance: Brown hair, Green/hazel eyes, (umm...) Light black complex (I dont want to sound racist).
-Kat Graham from The Vampire Diaries plays her character.
-She's 15 years old BUT she's in Senior classes
-Nicknames: Little Mice by Maxwell and Lina.
-Info: You will know more about her in the book but there is one thing I will say: she is very shy because of her abusive father. She has no mother, she only lives with her father and does her best to get good grades so she can soon leave her house.

******

Damn, that was a lot of work. Here is a little of the whole gangs info! As in the first book there was two love stories in one: Sam/Jona, and Lina/Max. Now there is three: Fabian/Sandra, Sam/Jona, and Laney/with someone.

Hope you enjoy. Sorry it wasn't a chapter but I just wanted you to know them better.

Thank you for reading

Poisonous Kisses:*