Chapter 45--Too Late, already gone

QOTD: ( 비 타고 내 사람이 네게 닿았음면) "if only my love could ride this falling rain and reach to you." ~Love Rain.
(Also I didn't copy and paste the sentence in Korean, I literally wrote it, thank you Korean classes)

2QOTD: They don't want my love, they just want my potential. ~The weeknd.

So....I'm thinking about putting an inappropriate video or gif of The Weeknd for my Theatre project, my teacher will enjoy it.

Also thank you too....(hold on, I have to look her up) @_teenwolf101_ because she made this cover which I really like, good memories in Paris!

Fabian Mente...

It's been a week, I think, I don't remember when was the last time I actually had a proper conversation with anyone. I've been busy trying to get over the feeling that has been suffocating me, I just worked most of the time. Dirty work.

My boss has been calm and it surprises me when he spends time with his family.

I guess things are okay since we scared our rival gang, I put away my gun so Vixy didn't have to see it. The investigator gave me the information I needed from Vixy's parents, the folder was laying on my bed and I haven't seen it yet.

I don't like the fact of feeling calm, especially for a week, it doesn't feel normal.

How long has it been since Sandra and I broke up? A month already or two? I just know my days go slower then before, I hate that.
I closed my closet and turned to see Vixy.

Her hair was in curls and she was wearing a dress-but not just any dress, it had Nirvana written on it-she was also wearing her black converse. "Why are you wearing that?"

"It feels weird." Vixy's voice was monotone, I smirked. "But mom bought for me because I liked it...when are you two going to marry?" Huh?

"We're not, Vixy."

"But why?!" She stomped her foot, she literally gripped on my pants and pouted. "Mom looks sad all the time." I gulped and shrugged, I didn't want her to tell me that Sandra was sad. It made me mad. I had to act like I didn't care, either I had to or I wanted to. I looked down at her, I kept smirking and brushed my hair through her curls.
"She'll be okay, we'll talk about it soon."

"Argh," she hissed, she smiled at me, "fine, dad, I trust you." I nodded and she skipped away, I chuckled. She is getting weirder then usual, I went to my bed and laid down, grabbing the folder.

What now? I opened the folder and a piece of paper fell on me, I turned it to see a man with a woman and a little girl.

Vixy.

She must of been around three or two, her blond hair was slightly shorter then it is right now, her blue eyes were not as bright as now but she did have a huge smile.

I looked at the guy. Dark brown hair with blue eyes, he looked like a nice guy but I noticed he was wearing luxurious clothes for the house behind him and his wife. The woman had blonde hair with bright blue eyes too, she was dressed the same.

How can they dress like that yet have a house that lives in the bad side of town? I grabbed the paper and saw what was written.

Robert Brown-deceased.
Grace Brown-deceased
Maddy Brown-deceased.

Maddy. I smiled, that's Vixy's real name. Maddy Brown. That's beautiful, I noticed there was a note underneath her name too.

Maddy Brown's body hasn't been found.