Chapter 38--Just a little broken boy

I dunno if What's Hot a good thing but by its name it sounds good, THIS BOOK WAS THE 1ST THAT CAME UP! like omg, I remember one of my favorite book was there before I started writing and I was like "my book will be there one day" and it was! Omg, I even screenshot it.

That moment when you're the paliest Mexican in the family and your sister doesn't dye your hair black well.

I'm watching you, sister *points at her* be ready to get attacked at night with a belt.

I never liked you anyways.

QOTD: I use to pray everyday, wishing for a better way. When nothing changed, I lost my faith, praying for a better day. ~Witness the addiction, Suicide Silence.

2QOTD: I long for that feeling to not feel at all. ~Can you feel my heart, Bring Me The Horizon.

Laney Neo....

Fabian kept drinking which was making me nervous, how does he act when he's drunk? My fingers kept rubbing against my pants, I don't know what to do. He hasn't said a word after we entered in this hotel room, I don't know why Fabian is being like this right now instead of trying to get better?
I quickly got up and took the beer out of his hands, this was making me mad.

"Stop it," I threw away the beer, his green eyes looked down. I know he was hurt but Sandra must be hurt as well, I wanted to call if she was okay but I have to make sure Fabian is okay too. "Gosh, just stop."

He laid down and sighed, "It's okay, doesn't matter, she's just a girl. I can get over it soon." No you can't, you can lie to yourself but soon or later you'll realize that you still love her. "How do you get over this?" He turned, asking me with that same ol' seductive smirk.

"I still love Kaleb, but I deal with it." I simply said.

"Do you hate it?" Huh? What? "Like Kaleb likes Sandra, I liked Sandra. You're both with us as friends yet I can't fall in love with you or Kaleb can't because we're stuck on Sandra." I looked away, what's the point on hating it? It's not going to change anything.
You can hate on things as long as you want, but if you don't have to control then it won't change. So what's the point? I can't control my emotions or Kaleb's, it didn't bother me as all.

"No," he frowned, he thought it did but it doesn't. "Sandra is a amazing person; sweet, humble, strong, so much more. Have you ever thought caused Sandra to be this type of person?"

"I don't know, it doesn't matter."

"Life f*cks us over, Fabian. We are have a traumatic experience that made us into this type of person, don't think Sandra has it easy." He snorted and took out a cigarette, I quickly grabbed and threw it away. "What...?"

"Take it out. Take out your anger; yell, scream, punch, cry. Take out all the anger you have from the people who has hurt you." I said, angrily. I have never been so angry but if it helped Fabian than I'll take it, Fabian just stared at me and slowly looked away.
"Stop hiding, Fabian, just stop. Admit it, you're still a little boy inside who needs love from his mother!" I yelled, you have your mom and you're appreciating it. Fabian winced, he look scared.

"You're scared, you try to play it off like it doesn't matter when really, everyday for you is a living hell. You hate waking up but you try to act like you're okay but you're not. You're broken, you lost your dad-the person who ever cared for you- you say your mom died when really you just wanted a mother-"

"Stop it."

"Fabian, its me, not a random person. You're mad because you got rejected, you've been rejected all your life. Sandra didn't reject you, Sandra is just scared."