Ayane Ackerman Info

Name: Ayane Ackerman
Alias: Survey Cor Princess (By Survey Corps Members)
             Blue (By Levi)
             Butterfly (By Hange)
             Firefly (By Erwin)
             Lady Okumura (By Those In Marley)
             Mama (By Carla)
             Lady Ayane (By The Yeagerists/Many Others)

Biological Information:

Species: Human
Gender: Female
Age: 15 (850)
          18-19 (854)
Height: 5′6 (850)
                 5′9 (854)
Relatives: Levi Ackerman (Adoptive Father)
                      Hange Zoe (Adoptive Aunt)
                      Erwin Smith (Adoptive Uncle)
                      Levi's Squad (Adoptive Uncles and Aunt)
                      Kuchel Ackerman (Adoptive Grandmother)
                      Kenny Ackerman (Adoptive Grand-Uncle)
                      Myla Okumura (Relative)
                      Carla Ackerman-Yeager (Daughter)
Birthday: April 24th (Presumed)
Birthplace: Unknown
Residence: Wall Rose
Status: Alive

Professional Information:

Affiliation: Yeagerist
                        Survey Corps (Formally)
Occupation: Solider (Formally)
Rank: Lieutenant (Formally)
Grade Rank: 1st (Tied With Mikasa)
Grade: A+

Other Information:

Titan Kills: 15 (Solo)
                          8 (In Team)
                        23 (Total)

Voice(s):  Japanese: Sora Amaiya [Tokyo Ghoul - Touka Kirishima]
                   English: Ali Hillis [ Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Farron]

==============================================================

Personality: As a result of her upbringing within the HQ of the Survey Corps Ayane is somewhat alike to her adoptive father Levi Ackerman as she has as well become what some would call a "clean freak" as her father taught her from a young age to keep things spotlessly clean.

She too is also not very approachable as growing up in an environment where death is everywhere you look. She shows a stoic expression and is very blunt when it comes to those who actually do approach her. Often her words can be rather harsh if taken the wrong way which is what happens most of the time.

Alike to her father she's not afraid to insult those who piss her off or even try to go against orders. Not to mention those who try to 'correct' her on how she uses the ODM gear.

Before she did decide to become a soldier she once was this amazing child who despite being so small and a child none less she used to smile a lot as well as bring laughter and light to those in the Survey Corps...thus she began to call everyone her family.

But when one by one everyone was dying and never returning the pain she'd always show to her father, Erwin and Hange she slowly lost her smile and began dreaming of joining so she could finally help humanity fight back against the titans that kept stealing her family from her.

Now it doesn't go without saying that she completely stopped smiling it just got limited to those she's very close with (ex: Levi, Erwin, Hange) though she still does care for others in a way it's a rare sight to see her smile at all much less laugh anymore.

When she joins the 104th training corps she never planned to make friends much less any form of relationship with anyone, so when Eren, Mikasa and Armin approach her a few weeks after everyone got comfortable around one another she was not only a bit shocked but mostly confused.

Despite her efforts to keep the trio at bay, she does indeed find herself becoming fond of them, in her own way though she 'insults' them but apparently is giving somewhat of good advice. And somehow someway the trio becomes the starting point of her slowly opening up to those around her thus making it somewhat easy for her to work together with people.

After she's gotten to know her comrades a bit more during her training years she has developed some sense of protective nature towards them, but with titans, she like her father shows no mercy at all. But when it's figure out that the titans were once humans Ayane grows horrified and begins to question what's really right with the world.

After some of her comrades are turned into titans for a split second she hesitates but to her killing the former comrades who were turned into titans is putting them out of the misery they'd be in if they ventured further out. Though without anyone truly knowing it pains her to kill off comrades who were once good people only to be used like that.

She's also someone capable of behaving sadistically as well as vindictively, for example when the Female Titan kills her aunt and uncles before her very eyes and speaks about how she'd like to kill her in certain ways, or when she meets Zeke Yeager she'd explain that if her father couldn't kill him she'd do so but in the most painful way possible.

There are times when she completely loses her cool, it's mostly whenever the lives of her family are threatened, or if the thing's that she once knew ends up being all a lie, for example when the truth of her true bloodline is revealed she lashes out on Rod Reiss nearly attacking him but is stopped by Kenney, or when she snaps when Sasha's death happens she nearly attacks the girl responsible for it but is thankfully held back though her words are worse.

As a young mother, Ayane is a very kind and caring mother, getting pregnant as a teen wasn't ideal in her mind but she doesn't regret having her daughter as little Carla brings her great joy and she's the light of her life. She hopes to be a good mother to Carla with what little time she has left in the world and hopes to bring the world to a time of peace so that her daughter doesn't have to grow up with war.

So when the little family are together alone, Ayane can't help but show what little humanity she has left in her heart and soul out. Baby Carla saved her mother in the darkness the world threw at her and Ayane would stop at nothing to ensure the future of her daughter. Despite the little time she'll have with Carla she tries her best to make up for it, and despite her declining health and mental state Ayane pushes hard to give Carla a healthy environment to grow up in.

She's also a very protective mother to her daughter and will ensure that Carla isn't introduced to anything that has to do with war or fighting in general, she'll only show a true smile to her little one as she is a very inventive mother to her child.

It breaks her heart though that she wouldn't be there to see her sweet little girl grow into a fine young woman someday but she tries to get past that (even though that is impossible).

        ==============================================================

History: Ayane is the adoptive daughter of Levi Ackerman, a Captain of the Survey Corps. She was adopted by him mere hours after he had found her in an already destroyed village that had been attacked by titans. She then became the sole survivor.

During that time Levi had been grieving about the deaths of his two friends so when he met Ayane as just a mere few week old baby he had an instant connection with her and vise versa. And due to him knowing how the orphanage in the world was like he refused to hand her over...resulting in him becoming her father.

From then on Ayane had become 'Ayane Ackerman' the light of the Survey Corps and would later be called 'Survey Corps Princess' as a child she was always interested in learning something new and would constantly be found either with Erwin and Hange learning up on stuff of the outside wars while her father was teaching her how to fight and use many weapons (when she got a bit older of course).

Each time she'd learn something knew it would be whenever her aunt, uncle or even her father was free on time. The course that didn't go without saying she had others in the Survey Corps to teach her other things as well such as cooking and how to make tea or coffee correctly.