Chapter 30: The Hunters

What happened when Bertholt's titan fell on the three of them as well...while the Scouts on the walls were dealing with the impact, Ayane was still unconscious and in Reiner's hands as Reiner tore the nape off of Eren's titan effectively bringing him out. Armin on the other hand got a front row sight at Reiner and Bertholt now successful in capturing both Ayane and now Eren.

Bertholt walked from the back of his titan carrying Ymir in his arms, when Reiner ran pasted him he used his ODM gear he took from Ayane to be able to rest on the shoulder of the Armor titan as they both escaped with the three of them.

"EREN!! AYANE!!" Armin shouted as he watched in shock at the sight of Reiner's retreating form.

                                                                   Wall Rose - Trost

Titans tried to get inside the wall but were blocked off with that boulder that had been placed in a while ago, Commander Pixis sat up on top of the wall with many bottles all around him as he drank himself away seemingly without much of a worry.

Another soldier scolded him for it then later stating that if Ayane saw this he'd get a worse reaction out of her to which Pixis just laughed and agreed, saying that his beautiful granddaughter would certainly kick his ass for that. Which had the soldier then ask why he even bothered to continue drinking like this though the topic of conversation did change to serious when speaking about the soldiers who were set off.

However Erwin later arrived, when questioned on if he was able to capture the 'little mouse' Erwin spoke the truth, they then had a brief conversation about why anyone would need Ayane of all people for themselves, but it did raise slight awareness of just who the hell her birth parents could be since the reports of all those years ago were that she was a sole survivor.

"Ayane is the only survivor of a titan attack to her old village before Levi found her," Erwin explained.
"Hmm, there hasn't been anything unusual about the girl at all. All of us had the pleasure to watch her grow up into a fine young woman and an even better solider." Pixis comments.
"Yes, we're still looking into why the Female Titan wanted to take her, as of right now we don't have much information to go by I'm afraid." Erwin sighed.
"Well the information should pop up soon," Pixis says with a nod of his head.

The conversation then moved to the fact that the MP's were now all of a sudden ready to join the fight with the titans, bellow a few of them even tried to tease Levi about it but he just gave them a snarky response back without missing a beat which obviously had them cower back why spilling some sort of excuses.

Like usual those of the MP's really knew not a damn thing about titans, all they ever wanted was peaceful fucking lives while impersonating soldiers to further their egos.

It wasn't until a few moments later that a soldier arrived to tell everyone about the squad arriving back who informed everyone that there was no breach on the walls and on top of that there were three titans with Hange's squad.

"What happened when their titan forms were revealed?" Erwin asked.
"The Scouts faced them, the Collsal and the Armored head-on...Cadet Ayane was injured badly when the Armored Titan grabbed her! But by the time we arrived, it was already too late. I'm sorry." The solider says.
"How injured was Ayane?" Levi asked.
"The Armored Titan grabbed her to the point where blood escaped her mouth," Sasha said nearly crying.

That got lots of the soldiers who gasp and whisper among themselves only to quickly stop when they noticed glares or cold stares coming off from Levi, Erwin and Pixis.