Chapter 63: Assault

Just as the Scouts were going for the attack on the Jaw Titan multiple of them were suddenly gunned down, Ayane yelled out for them to take cover as she hid behind a building while standing on the balcony of one of the apartments.

'So she managed to get out quicker than we thought huh? Fine, we'll just have to be extra careful from here on out.' Ayane thought.

In the midst of it, all the War Hammer went for another attack against Eren which forced him up into the air as his titan body was pierced with whatever she conjured up, but even so, he used one of his arms to protect his neck and had made sure to use his harden ability to not let her get any further than she already was.

Not long after Zeke arrived in his Beast Titan form, Ayane glared at him as she peeked over the side, that dumbass monkey would later down the line get what's coming to him by either Levi or Ayane herself regardless of what lies the bastard spilled out. Meanwhile, Gabi who had a gun in her hands ran off to where the battle was swearing to kill Eren.

"Kill all of them. Let none escape. But capture Lady Okumura she'll need to answer for her betrayal." Zeke orders.
"Stay alive, that's an order," Levi orders himself as everyone gathered around him.
"Keep your positions, deal with the Jaw and Cart Titan," Ayane ordered her squad.

As the battle began Reiner had actually protected himself and Falco from Eren's transformation as he bit into his own hand only bringing enough out to protect them both from death. Though this ended up resulting in Reiner being out of it for the time being and Falco right before his eyes saw the Scouts fighting his comrades along with brief sightings of Ayane in battle as well.

'Wait what? No...it can't be! Lady Okumura?' Falco thought.

Mikasa tried to send one of the thunder spears at the crystal containing the War Hammer but it didn't work either, Ayane had just landed on Eren's arm and stared at the woman in the crystal with a blank face.

When her eyes moved Ayane felt one of her feet encased with crystal, smirking Ayane just shook her head and in front of all three of them used her abilities to punch through it freeing herself then raised her crystalized hand in front of her.

"Stuff like that isn't going to work," Ayane informed.

Meanwhile, Falco tried to get Reiner to wake up but remembered that Reiner had once begged Eren to kill him...which meant for now he isn't waking up anytime soon. So he left to go get him some help from their allies that were still alive.

At the same time, the Scouts were fighting off the titan shifters but they were dropping like flies, it was difficult to kill them so they had to act smart right now.

"Stay on your toes I ran into Ackerman a minute ago. He's still hiding nearby." Porco said after getting out of his titan for a moment.
"This is bad. Porco! The War Hammer!" Pieck shouted.

Eren tried to eat the War Hammer but the crystal encasing her proved to be more difficult than he had thought.

'You formed a crystal shell-like Annie's, it's clearly much harder than my teeth. But I know you've spent the last of your strenght, if you had any left you would've used the War Hammer to pierce my neck by now. You don't have any more moves left to play since you tried to attack Ayane.' Eren thought.

"Looks like I've outlasted you," Eren said after he got out of his titan.
"Careful dear, there's still those three," Ayane told him.
"Same to you," Eren replied back before jumping down and biting into his hand transforming again.
"Shit after all that the bastard still has more fight in him?" Porco asked.