Chapter 9: Flaw - Struggle For Trost Part 7

The plan to bring the titans all to one place actually was working though not without a few casualties, in the end, however, it was clear as day that doubt was starting to settle in as a few soldiers knew that sooner or later this plan to keep the titans there could possibly switch so fast that things will go from bad to worse...

Eren, on the other hand, didn't have control over his titan whatsoever and began attacking Mikasa, Ayane shouted for her and got in between her and the pillar of the building grunting as the girl landed onto her. Protecting her from getting any possible injuries.

"Why did he just try to kill you?!" Ayane asked.
"I don't know," Mikasa says.
"Let me try something okay?" Ayane tells her.
"Okay but...be careful," Mikasa says.

Ayane just nodded her head and both dodged another attack from Eren and she used her ODM gear to fly towards Eren's face and held onto some of his hair.

"Ayane stands down, that's an order! Get away from Eren!" A soldier says.
"Eren! It's me, Ayane! Your friend! I know you can recognize me and Mikasa! She's your family right?" Ayane shouts.

Quite quickly others believed they failed, Ayane on the other hand didn't believe this was a lost cause just yet. She knew Eren would obviously have trouble controlling his titan the first time around it was gonna be something he'd need to train with.

'Damnit...this is not looking good.' Ayane thought.

"Ayane watch out!" Mikasa shouts.

Ayane gasped and saw Eren's titan hand coming her way, quickly she leaped off just as he pretty much punched himself in the face. He stumbled back and fell over. Closing her blue eyes she gripped one of the handles to her gear as her hand shook.

When the others said they had to leave Mikasa and Ayane both gave them a death glare which scared a few of them. Ayane wasn't about to give up on Eren, she didn't spend all those years in training dealing with him only to have things come to this.

Other soldiers up on the wall saw the red smoke...things weren't going good and hope was sliding away so fast, Armin though placed down the gas containers he had before and ran off ignoring Marco's shouts after him.

Commander Pixis had actually ordered everyone to continue with the plan at hand, narrowing his eyes he looked towards where his 'grand-daughter was at and hoped she was not only okay but was able to hopefully do something to make sure this mission was successful as he believed in her without a single doubt.

'I know you'll be able to come up with something my dear...just hold on a while longer' Pixis thought.

Another soldier began complaining about the plan being doomed, Ayane stood there ignoring the guy and looked at Eren in titan form just sitting there. Sighing she stepped off the roof ignoring the others behind her, and used her ODM gear to head towards Eren once more and landed on his shoulder.

"Eren can you hear me? Listen...if you can I want you to know I always believed in you. When you said we'd kill all the titans together I knew it would happen, but we won't be able to join the Survey Corps like this...please wake up!" Ayane says.

Though when she heard what was said about Eren she glared and quickly returned to the roof.

"Excuse me!? Eren Yeager is a capable soldier! How the hell do you of all people expect a young soldier like him to quickly be able to control such a power!? Huh!? Yes, he needs to learn how to control it completely but come on be reasonable!! Eren can still do it we just need to wake the blockhead up!" Ayane shouts.
"Mind your tone soldier." One said.
"Piss off! I'll respect someone when they earn it from me I don't care what position you have." Ayane scoffed.
"You know it to Ayane! This plan was stupid to go with!" Another shouted.