39

Paige.

"Seriously Peggy, what on earth is his problem?"

Aiden asked. I laughed and just handed him a pizza.

"And why is he in your unit? Am I missing something here? Are you getting back together?" He interrogated me,

"Stop it Ugly." I shushed him, "There's nothing like that going on, we're different now." I took a bite on my sandwich since I can't have pizza.

"Yeah stop it Daddy Andi." Hana imitated me making me laugh.

"Wow are you two ganging up on me?" Aiden  acted hurt. Hana just laughed and faced Aiden. "Ahh." She opened her mouth.

Aiden got the gesture and gave her a slice of pizza which Hana bit. "Mmm." She said cutely. Aiden chuckled and wiped some sauce that got on her face with a tissue.

Aiden left after lunch and I took care of Hana until her father came to fetch her late in the afternoon. I went inside my room early that night and took my medicine before jumping into bed.

I sighed and faced my ceiling as I relaxed my body. I rarely experience nights like these. Feeling relaxed and not busy. Best thing to do is make the most of it. After a while I fell asleep.

"Don't eat too much you have a fashion show next week!" Mom scolded me when I took another slice of her apple pie.

"Mom I just had one bite." I complained. I visited Mom today since I don't have that much to do yet and I rarely see her. "C'mon Mom can't I have just one more little piece?" I made a number one on my finger and smiled at her hoping she could give in.

"You little rascal." She hit my head with her wooden spoon. "Just one bite." She cut out a slice and placed it on her fork before bringing it to my mouth.

I had the smile of victory after I ate it. Mom just couldn't resist me. But that was all I had, I still needed to be strict with what I eat since Mom was right, my fashion show was fast approaching.

"Anyway what are your plans for your birthday? Isn't it 4 days from now?" Mom asked.

"Nothing really." I shrugged. "I'll just go to work I guess."