28

Paige.

"There you are!" Aicko pointed at me when I came back to them, Blake went back to his Mom and sister. We've been outside for quite some time, I'm sure they got worried.

"Are we leaving now?" I asked.

Shari nodded. "It's a long drive back, we should get going."

"Alright." I looked at my watch. It was already half past midnight. "I'll just go to the comfort room." I said before walking towards the bathroom, the girls waited outside.

My eyes widened the second I entered the comfort room when I saw the person in front of me.

"Lucy?" I said in shock. "I didn't know you were here." I smiled at her.

"Hi Paige." She made a shy smile then went back to washing her hands. I went beside her to wash mine. She really is shy.

"Who did you come here with?" I asked.

"Just my Mom." She kept her eyes on the ground.

I almost forgot that her mother's the secretary of Blake's Mom, of course she'd be here.

Suddenly, one of the cubicle doors opened and out came Gia. Our eyes met.

"Oh it's you again." She flashed her pearly white teeth and stood beside me to wash her hands. I just smiled and got a paper towel to dry mine.

"Excuse me." Lucy suddenly whispered before walking hurriedly out of the comfort room. Maybe she really just doesn't like being around people.

I smiled at Gia one last time before walking out the comfort room, by coincidence so was she. 

"I hope to see you again sometime Paige." Gia smiled. "I can tell that you'd fit in perfectly in this rich society." She winked at me.

I felt like arching a brow but I just smiled instead. 

"Oh you see that guy." Gia pointed. I followed where she pointed and I realized, she was pointing at Blake. "That's Blake Carlisle, Billy's little brother." She said. "He goes to Eres just like you."

"Yeah I know." I kept my answers plain and simple.

"Handsome isn't he." She nudged my elbow. "He's also friends with royalty."

"Oh is he." I just laughed. Didn't it occur to her that I already knew that.

"Champagne miss?" A waiter asked.