Author's note

Soooo Eres Academy has officially ended!!

First of all, I want to thank all of you for your support!

And I'm sooo sorry for the late updates :(( but hey I finally finished it!

I took me long enough lol.

This story was the product of my imagination and boredom but as I continued it I realized that I kinda fell in love with the plot and kabooom I guess I made a book!

It's been such a journey so here's a random reminder....

"Your possibilities are endless, and know that I'll be rooting for all of you!"

Once again thank you my lovely readers who chose to give this book a shot and reached this far!

I can't express how thankful I am of your support.

I hope you guys enjoyed the long ride of Puppy and Jerk and I hope you learned a thing or two.

See you guys on book #2

I love youu alll<8

‐---------

~~BONUS CONTENT~~

Sooo I thought I'd give a few SHOCKING facts about the book.

First- The original plot was that Paige was gonna end up with Kile and Blake was the second male lead lol. I had my heart set on that one, but when I told my sister about the plot she really fell in love with Blake and kept wanting me to make Paige end up with Blake instead. So I guess that's where it turns out to be.

Second - Aiden didn't exist in my original plot or in my list of characters. But while I was writing the first chapter, I thought that it'd be nice if Paige had a guy best friend soo kaboom Aiden was born and I made that decision on the spot, well I'm glad I did.

Third - Paige was supposed to be a weightlifter... I wasn't really proud of that plan.

Fourth- In my first plan, Eres Academy with all the royals and rich didn't exist. My first plan was that Paige was a country girl entering a school in the city. But quarantine happened and it made my imagination go wild to the point that the city school became what it is now.

---------------------

Lastly, here are some questions that many of you have been asking about.

~~QUESTIONS~~

1. Will Eres Academy have a book 2?

-Sadly, no it won't but the series will still be having other books and Paige and Blake would still be making appearances there.

2. Will there be special chapters?

-YES! I'll be updating from time to time on this story to update you all on how Paige, Blake and their family is doing;)

3. Will we be hearing from Kile again?

- :)

4. What will book 2 be about?

-Well to find out, just scroll to the next page and you'll see :))