21

{Don't forget to Comment and vote;)}             

Paige.

"No!" I moved my cake batter away from Aicko.

"Aww just a little?" She pouted.

A laughed and dipped my spoon into the batter and gave it to Aicko.

Her eyes lit up when she tasted it. "Yum!" She tried to dip her spoon once again into the batter but I swatted it away.

"Hehe it's just so good."

I stirred the batter and placed it into the oven. "It's not yet done." I wiped the sweat on my forehead.

"Ooh I can't wait." Aicko clapped her hands excitedly.

Suddenly a knock came from our dorm door.

"I'll get it." Aicko stood up.

I went to the sink and started washing my dishes.

Today's Ram's birthday celebration, well typically it's him and Nile's so I made them a cake as requested by Ram.

"Hi!" Eloise entered our dorm door with Shari behind her. "How's the cake?"

"In the oven." I pointed.

Aicko sat on the high chair. "How did gift shopping go?"

"Well." Eloise turned to Shari who was holding a paper bag. She was looking at it nervously.Shari looked up to us. "I'm not sure if he'll like what I got him." She said nervously.

"Well what did you get him?" Aicko tried to peek at the paper bag.Shari pulled out a black box and handed it to Aicko.I leaned a little further to see it.My eyes widened when I saw a gold necklace with a shining gold pendant.

"Shari" Aicko exclaimed. "Why would you get him a necklace that grand?" She pointed to the necklace. "Are you guys getting married or something?"

"Doesn't it cost so much?" I turned to Shari.

"I got it from our jewelry company in Arabia." She said shyly. "I asked my parents to get me the best."

Aicko still eyed the necklace. "You did all that for Ram?"

Shari looked at it shyly. "I thought that it would look great on him."

"Fine if you say so." Eloise said.

Aicko nodded. "Just don't put in too much effort on someone who you're not sure of."

Shari nodded.

"I'll help you wrap it." Aicko came down from the high chair. Shari and Aicko left to Aicko's room to wrap her extremely expensive gift. Funny how so much effort a person can do for their feelings. Somehow I wonder if I'd be the same, when the time comes.

"What can I do to help?" Eloise stood in front of me and started tying an apron around her small delicate waste.

I eyed her. "You sure you can bake?"

She played with her lips. "I'd love to try."Eloise helped me in frosting the cake with buttercream and we both applied some custard in the fillings, before we knew it we were done.

I must say, Eloise may have found it a hard time to bake with me but I love how she wanted to give it a try  and how she kept her poise even when at the kitchen, I almost forgot that I'm baking with the Princess of France.