17

1 question: BLAKE OR KILE? comment your choice.

{plz don't forget to vote and comment, they feed my motivation}

Third Person's POV.

Kile's eyes widened at what Blake said.

He picked up a glass of whatever drink it was and drank from it. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I know you do." Blake crossed his arms and tried to catch eyes which avoided his.

When he finally caught it Kile looked at him.

"No, I don't."

"Don't lie to me." Blake restrained himself from raising his voice.

Kile kept the emotions on his face blank. "Is that all?" Kile dusted himself and stood up from the couch. "I'll be off then."

"Damn it Kile!" Blake stood up and faced him with anger in his eyes. "You may fool every single person in this entire campus with your emotions and cold hard face but you can't fool me."

Kile crossed his arms. "Are you done?"

"You're unbelievable." Blake said.

Without another word, Kile headed towards the door, he was about to leave when Blake spoke.

"If you like her, you've got to tell me. As much as a jerk I am, I need to know if I me and my best friend have our eyes for the same girl."

Kile shook his head. "You're the only one." He closed the door and heaved a sigh. 

_____________________________

Paige.

"You came!" Shari squealed when she saw Aicko and I enter the balcony of Khrysie's dorm room. After Aicko and I ran across the street, we raced towards the back of the building where Shari lowered a metal ladder which led to Khrysie's dorm room balcony and now here we are emerging from the balcony.

"Hi Girls!" Aicko greeted. "What did we miss?"

"Aicko!" Russian doll's high pitched voice filled the room. "I'm so glad you came." She clung to Aicko's arm and pulled her deeper inside the room.

I subconsciously rolled my eyes.

"Hi." Eloise managed a smile.

I smiled back. "Hello!"

I followed her deeper inside Khrysie's dorm room. It was huge, even bigger than me and Aicko's. It had two rooms, a kitchen which looks hardly used, 3 bathrooms and a living room, with a dining area. The whole place has gorgeous interior with fluffy carpets and furniture. Obviously a place where Royals would stay.

We entered a room, from the looks of it, it's Khrysie's room since it had her pictures on the wall and some of the girly features. There were a group of girls in a circle on Khrysie's carpeted floor. I spotted Nile, Diana, Isabel, Shari, some other girls from our year level that I'm not that familiar with and Lucy. Aicko was right when she said that they've invited all the girls in our year level.