42

[A/N]  First of all sooorrryy for this super super late update, Life just happened. I took a time off Wattpad since I needed to focus with School  but newsflash my school year's ended and I'm on summer vacation and I plan on ending this book very soon, stay tuned guys and at the end of the book I plan on answering many questions and assumptions so if u have any u can message me on Wattpad or comment. Anyways enjoy the last few chapters of Our Puppy and Jerk ;)            

Paige.

"I never replaced you."

His words were so deep, it touched the most sensitive part of my heart. I looked into his eyes, they were looking right into mine as if telling me something, yet I couldn't tell what it was.

"Let me go,"

I whispered as his arms remained around me.

"Paige...please,"

"I said let me go Blake." I got out of his arms and took a step away from him. "Let me be."

Sadness was evident in his eyes. I turned around to open our room door trying to get away from him.

"Will you ever let me talk?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"Yes I will," I whispered without turning to him, "but please, just not now."

Tears fell down my face, "I'm so tired Blake, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to feel." I wiped my tears and faced him again. "I thought my life has finally come back to it's pace but you showed up." I wiped my eyes to dry the tears.

"I'm sorry," He took a step closer to me but I stopped him.

"I promise that we'll talk." I faced him, "But for now I think we should keep distance."

He fell silent after what I said. I sighed and looked up to his eyes. "We should stop seeing each other."

I thought he was about to protest but instead he just nodded. "I understand."

"I need time," I said in an almost whisper.

"I'll give that to you," He looked at me. "And when the time comes when you're ready to talk, I'll see you then," He made a small smile, "Good night Paige."

Before I could answer he was already walking away. I entered the villa room, It was empty, Shari and Aicko were still out in the pool.

 I fell to the floor as a wave of sadness took over me. These were the feelings that I buried years ago, now they started to emerge.