EPILOGUE

[Here we are today with Supermodel Ashely Bennet's manager, Stella Turner," A reporter said. "Ms. Turner, The public is dying to know, what has happened to Ashely Bennet and where is she now?"

Stella stopped walking and faced the reporter. "Ashley Bennet has taken a break from the limelight to work on her own personal development. All we know now is that the Supermodel is focusing more on her personal life and on what makes her happy."

"But will the public still get to see her in the next fashion shows?" The reporter asked.

"The supermodel will still be modeling for brands but she's stated that she'd be retiring from the runway world. Now if you may excuse me, I should get going." Stella made a small smile and continued walking away into a van and the van drove off in the LA road.

The reporter turned back to the camera and smiled. "There you have it folks, the supermodel, Ashley Bennet has reportedly taken a break from the limelight to focus on herself. Now the only question is. Where is she now?"

____________________

Paige.

The alarm clock rang 6:30 AM. 

"Shoot!" I scrambled out of bed and took Blake's arm out of my waist. 

"Hey," He complained.

"Get up mister, it's already 6:30," I tapped him. 

"5 more minutes." He said in a sleepy voice.

"We're gonna be late." I reminded him.

"Who cares, I'm the boss." 

I frowned and hit a pillow on his head. "This isn't about work."

"Ow, Ok puppy chill give me 5 minutes. Oh and good morning to you too." 

I rolled my eyes and kissed him before scurrying to our bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before fixing my robe. I walked outside our room.

"Good morning Ma'am," One of our maids greeted me. 

"Good morning Mary." I smiled at her and walked through our house's hallway. I stopped by a door and knocked. 

When no one answered I knocked again.

Still no one answered. I sighed and entered.