07

Paige

"What happened here?"

The nurse examined my foot.

"She was-

"I tripped." I cut Shari off.

When Blake stomped on my foot a while ago, I was ready to fight him back when the bell rang and Shari pulled me to class. I'm sure that my foot's alright, just aching a bit but alright, Shari's just too concerned that she insisted to bring me to the school clinic, I had no choice since she dragged me going here.

"Tsk tsk." The nurse shook her head, "You better be more careful darling."

I nodded.

She then applied some ice to it and said I was good to go.

"Could we keep that ice?" Shari asked.

I frowned. "Hey! I don't need that."

"No I think your friends right, you should keep the ice until the aching stops." The nurse handed me the ice pack.

"Thank you!" Shari took it.

Then we both headed for the door, the second we stepped out, Aicko's voice filled the hall.

"There you are!" She ran towards us. When she got to us she held on my shoulder to catch her breathe. "Are you ok?! I heard what Blake did to you, word spread around the school."

"I'm fine." I assured her.

"Ugh! You scared me." Aicko exhaled. "Thanks for bringing her here Shari." Aicko smiled.

Shari laughed. "She didn't even want to come here in the first place."

The three of us then went to the next class since we had the same period.

I entered the room my mouth formed an O when I saw Aiden sitting on his desk by the window sill, he seemed so focused in what he was drawing that he didn't look up at me when I came near him.

"What are you drawing?" I tried to peek at what he was drawing.

His eyes widened when he noticed me, He tried to hide it but I pulled it out from his hands.

It was a sketch of the sunset, with the light reflecting on the ocean water and clouds by the sides, the shadings and sketches were so detailed. It looked surreal.

"Wow." I faced Aiden. "It looks amazing."

I knew Aiden had a passion for art, he'd always ask for water color and pencils for Christmas from his Dad. He'd pick art materials over a new video game. The memory of him back when we were five, scribbling in bond sheets of paper while I waited patiently for him to finish made me smile.

"It's not yet done." He took it back and kept it in his bag.

I looked at his seat, since he was beside the large window sill he's got a great view of the mountains and sky, the other side of the school building was also adjacent to this classroom making him have a full view of the other side of the building and classrooms.

"You have a nice seat." I sighed at the view. "I'm jealous."

He eyed me. "Take my car, my phone, and my house, just not my art materials and this seat." He crossed his arms. "This seat gives me a good scope for the imagination."