12

sorry for the late ud online classes kept me busy anyways enjoy;)               

Third Person's POV                  (Yess this is something new I just want my readers to also see the story through anothers eyes)

"Open up!" Ram banged the dorm door for the 15th time. The door slightly opened. Dylan peeked his head and eyed Ram "Y-your highness." He bowed. "HAHAHA don't act too formal Dylan, we're not  at the palace so I don't need to call you Prince Dylan of Greece. Now where's Kile?!" Ram squeezed himself through the door and entered Kile and Dylan's room.

"Shh! He's sleeping." Dylan shushed. Ram ignored it and went straight to Kile's room and found him sleeping on his king sized bed hugging a pillow. "RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTY!" he cheerfully said although it's already night.

"Dylan!" Kile complained in his deep sleepy voice. "I told you not to let him in." He hid his head under his pillow. 

"I had no choice, He was about to break the door." Dylan apologized. Ram jumped on Kile's bed and pulled the pillow away from him. "C'mon lets have dinner, I'm hungry!" Kile grabbed his pillow and pushed Ram out of the bed making him fall on his butt. "OUCH!"

Dylan laughed while watching them from the door. "I already had dinner." Kile buried his head under his other pillow. "But I haven't yet!" Ram complained and shook Kile's back to wake him up.

"Damn it Ram! Just go with Blake."

"I don't know where he is."

Kile faced Ram and raised his eyebrow. "He's your roommate."

"I didn't see him at the dorm, C'mon, training makes me hungry!" Ram pleaded. Kile looked up to Ram who obviously looked fresh from the shower, he then glanced at the clock by the wall of his room. 7:30 PM.

"Please your royal sleepiness." Ram pouted. Kile rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at him. "YEY! I knew you couldn't resist me HAHAHA!" Ram jumped with joy knowing that he can finally eat dinner and left the room. Kile grunted and left for the shower. After he showered he and Ram road in Ram's car and left for the square.

"Sorry I can't come, something came up." Kile talked to his phone. "Just call a meeting instead and discuss about it, I'll elaborate the other details next week." He ended the call.

Ram kept glancing at the time on his watch.

"You're leaving campus again?" Kile asked.

Ram nodded. "I'll leave tomorrow morning, the west gate won't have that much knights by then."

Kile kept silent. Ram laughed. "Don't worry, I'll be back in time for training, we can't let the Knights of Excalibur beat us this year." Excalibur Academy is the school of the knights located in Hawk Ridge.

Kile chuckled and changed the topic. "How'd you get into our building?"

"Dude, I'm a royal lest you forgot." Ram used an olden accent which made him laugh at himself. "Weirdo." Kile whispered and pulled out his phone to text someone.

"I HEARD THAT!"

"For heaven's sake tone it down Ram!"

"Alright, alright." Ram focused on the road. "Hey." Ram frowned.

"Isn't that Blake's motorbike?"

Kile lifted his head from the phone screen and turned to where Ram was pointing. He was right, Blake's motorbike was parked at the front of a building.