26

Ok. I currently still have to do an English mantra, a Math bookmark, a Science brochure and a video for Economics. I also have to review since I have quarter exams for next week but Here's my update!

Better late than never hehee.

Paige.

"Hurry up!" I pulled Aicko away from the mirror and I dragged her to the door of our dorm.

"Why in such a hurry?" Aicko fixed her heels. "Is your boyfriend waiting for you?" She laughed.

I frowned and flicked my finger on her head. "It's because of Eloise silly, we're making her wait."

"Oh right!" Aicko face palmed her forehead. "Lets go." She got her purse and pulled my arm and led the way out the door.

We greeted the lady at the counter before we exited our dorm building. Shari was waiting for us outside. Together, we road inside Shari's new car which she got for Christmas and we fetched Eloise who was waiting for us in the front of her dorm building.

I opened the door to let her in.

"What took you guys so long?" She entered the car chuckling.

"It's her fault." Shari and I pointed to Aicko making Eloise laugh.

"A new year's here and you still take too long to get ready." She said to Aicko.

We just arrived back from our vacation this morning, after taking a nap for the rest of the day, the school scheduled a concert at the Arena, so that's where all the students are headed.

I watched the sky as the sunset turns into twilight.

When we arrived at the Arena, Shari parked her car at the Arena's parking lot and we all went down. The Open Arena is one of the many arena's here at campus. It's an open field with a huge stage at the front.

When we entered, the place was filled with students and a band was playing.

I smiled when I heard a familiar voice sing.

"Go Aiden!" I cheered. Aicko and the girls cheered as well before we walked towards the back of the arena.

We chose to just stand at the back instead of taking seats at the front. Aicko says that everyone will be jumping when the crowd gets bigger so sitting won't be the best option. Well she has a point.

Eloise on the other hand is used to sitting in the front at events like this but she still goes with us.