13

{Hi guys! it would be much appreciated if you comment your reactions so that I can receive feedback thankyou very much;)

Third Person POV [Don't forget to vote!]

"Do you think Blake will like me better in this Red dress or the velvet blue one?!" Khrysie showed her fellow cheerleaders the picture of her dresses on her phone.

"Aren't they the same?" Hailey one of the juniors asked.

Khrysie glared at her. "Hailey darling seriously, you're not helping."

Suddenly the doors of the gym opened and in came Nile walking with heavy feet as if she's woken up at the wrong side of the bed. She sat beside Khrysie with her arms crossed.

Khrysie turned to her. "What's wrong hun?"

"Ram!" Nile complained. "He escaped the campus again, only the gods know where he's been going every time he leaves." She said with frustration.

Khrysie joined her in ranting while the other cheerleaders all agreed with them. They are the Eres cheerleaders, only the tallest, slimmest and prettiest girls gets accepted in the squad, their squad is also known to always win the sport tournaments with other schools, in other words they carry the title of all time champions.

The door opened once again making all the cheerleaders eyes turn to it. They all turned quiet.

"Lonnie! Come here!" Khrysie broke the silence and gestured Bellona to come to them.

She stroded towards them, even by just walking can make her ever intimidating. Her face was like a goddess, no flaw can be found.

Khrysie clung to her arm. "Why are you late?"

"Council meeting."

"Oh." Khrysie nodded. "Soo we planned of going shopping later." She giggled.

"We did?" Isabel asked.

"Whatever Belly, now as I was saying, I need to buy some clothes for the after party at the end of the tournament."

Bellona crossed her arms. "The tournament isn't yet starting."

"But it's best to be prepared." Khrysie clung to her arm again and pouted. She nudged Nile and Diana to help her out.

"Please." Diana said. "I also need to buy something for Aiden, I want to give him a present when he wins." She giggled.

Bellona raised her eyebrow to Diana. "Aren't you yet over your 6 year crush on Aiden?"

"Never, I shall wait till Aiden will reciprocate his feelings for me." Diana blushed at the thought.

What does this british girl love about Aiden Wyatt? Bellona thought to herself.

"But that Paige girl keeps sticking to him!" Diana complained. "And do you guys see how my Aiden looks at that Paige? Ugh!" She crossed her arms.

Khrysie added. "Wait did you girls also notice how that Paige keeps following my Blake?!"

"She sounds like a slut." One of the cheerleaders said.

"Absolutely!" Khrysie exclaimed. "And you Nile." She pointed to Nile. "Do you not see how close she is to Ram?"

"She is?" Nile scrunched her eyebrows confused.

Bellona rolled her eyes, getting annoyed by her friends drama sessions.

"How about you Lonnie." Khrysie faced her, the rest of the squad did the same.

"What about me?" Bellona raised her eyebrow.