41

{Warning: Very long chapter ahead. Sorry for my typos^}

     Note: This is by far the hardest chapter I've written anyways enjoy ;)) wink!

Blake.

"Ahh!"

A shout filled the room when baseball hit the wall hard.

"C'mon Blake you could do better than that," Jordan laughed by my side.

I eyed the nerd in front of me, he had his back sticked to the wall, behind his glasses was his scared face.

I laughed and leaned my back on my chair. "I'm still taking it easy on him besides it's his last day of hell." I crossed my arms to see his reaction. "And tomorrow, new commoners will arrive, how exciting right?"  

Jordan then handed me another baseball and I threw it up in the air and caught it.

"Right buddy?" I asked the nerd in front of me before throwing the baseball hitting his shoulder.

"Ahh!" He whimpered and held his shoulder, he was shaking as pain and fear displayed in his eyes.

"Oops sorry buddy," I laughed making the two other boys behind me laugh as well. I saw the nerd grip his fists.

I took another aim and purposely threw the ball on the wall beside his head.

The nerd didn't speak but his eyes shouted many curses at me, I laughed with amusement and threw another ball on his shoulder making him shout.

"Ahh!"

"Enough Blake, people might think you're bullying him," Jordan laughed.

I raised my brow at the nerd and laughed. "No I'm not, we're just having fun, right buddy?" I asked the Nerd who avoided my eyes. "It's our last day together, best I make the most out of it." I smiled and threw another ball that hit the wall with a hard thud.

"See, we're just having fun." I told the two boys behind me and aimed another ball at the nerds shoulder.

"Stop!" The nerd shouted and glared at me with his fists gripped as his eyes shouted curses at me.

"What did you say?" Jordan and the other boys went to him and gripped the nerd by the collar of his shirt readying to punch.

"Wait," I signaled them to stop with my hand, "Don't do that to my buddy," I stood up from my chair with a baseball on my hand, I played with it as I strode towards them.

The boys took the nerd out of their grip as I approached them.