30

Sorry for this extra late update, these past few weeks were crazy. But anyways please prepare for this chapter and for the next few chapters hehe;)

Paige.

I sighed as I entered one of the coffee shops in Elite square. The second I stepped in, the sweet aroma of coffee filled me in. I looked around and there's no in the café. A waiter smiled at me, I gave her a small smile before sitting down in one of the seats by the glass window.

"Can I get your order Miss?" A waiter asked.

I looked through the menu. "Well uh."

"Can you come back later?" A voice said.

The waiter and I turned to the girl standing in front of me. She was tall and slim, her long wavy brown hair was down, she wore a black turtle-neck and leather pants covered in a long white coat, she held a designer bag in her arm and shades covered her eyes.

She suddenly lowered her shades sliding it a bit down her nose revealing her eyes to the waiter.

The waiter's expression suddenly changed from surprised to awestruck. "O-of course y-your Highness." She bowed and left.

I turned to the girl and gestured her to sit across me, she placed her purse down on the table and took a seat crossing her legs.

"You're back." I said.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" She leaned on her seat and took off her shades, placing         them on her head revealing her stormy gray eyes.

"It's about Kile." I sighed. "He left"

She kept quiet, her expression was intimidating as ever but she seemed to be thinking. "I know."

"He left this morning." I added. "Did you know that too?"

She nodded. "I was the first one who knew about his plan."

The waiter came back with drinks even if we haven't ordered yet. I mouthed "Thankyou" to the waiter and looked back at Bellona. "Could you please tell me about everything that's going on?"

She raised her brow. "So you were clueless this whole time." She took a sip on her drink.

"That is why I'm asking you." I looked at her with pleading eyes. I needed answers, I couldn't ask Blake nor Ram since they both left campus immediately after hearing that Kile left.

"Fine." Bellona placed both her hands together. "He came to Rome last holiday break and told me his plan of leaving, of course he needed to break the engagement in order to make a leave and he had a good cause so I allowed him."

My eyes widened. "You just let him go?"