22

{Sorry for the late UD, online classes preoccupies me}

Paige.

"Make sure that you pick up my package for you and Aiden." Mom reminded me.

"Yes Mom." I placed on my jacket while positioning my phone on my shoulder while pressing it to my ear so that I could talk to Mom. "Aiden and I will pick it up."

After I ended the call, I took a piece of toast and left the dorm room with Aicko and we both headed to Shari's room on the lower floor of the dorm building.

We entered Shari's room and helped her pack her things for Egypt. Aicko and I woke up extra early today although it's a Saturday, to help Shari pack for her trip. She along with Eloise and all the other Royals and selected billionaires are invited to Ram and Nile's main birthday celebration. Aicko was invited as well but she said that she couldn't go since she'll be in charge of the student council while both the President and Vice President are gone.

I settled on the floor of Shari's bedroom and fixed some of her stuff into her suitcase while Aicko was rummaging Shari's closet.

"You should take this." Aicko brought out a green summer dress. "This would make Ram fall head over heels for you!" She laughed.

"Shh!" Shari shushed her. "You might wake my roommate."

"Oops." Aicko lowered her voice.

I chuckled when Shari took the green dress that Aicko pulled out from her closet and inserted it into one of her suitcases. After a while, we finished and the three of us brought Shari's stuff down to the first floor.

We waved when we spotted Eloise coming out of her dorm across our street with guards holding her suitcases and putting them inside a limo.

We rode in Shari's car and we drove to the oval of flags where a private bus will take the students to the airport. Of course Aicko and I will be there to send them off. When we got there, there were already many Royals and Billionaires entering the bus. Shari's Arabian body guard showed up and took her stuff out of the car's trunk and brought it to the bus. Eloise then joined us when she arrived.

"I'm going to miss you both!" Aicko hugged Eloise and Shari. I hugged them too.

"You sure you don't wanna join them?" I asked Aicko.