Dan's POV

"I'm home!" Phil sung as he slammed the door behind him and raced up the stairs.

Where the hell had he been for the last 5 hours that was so necessarily important he had to leave at 10 in the morning and that he couldn't have given me a simple heads up as to where it was? He usually asks me to go on his little outings even if it's certain I'll say no.

"I'm in here!" I called back, knowing he'd probably already assumed I would be in an awkward position on the couch, displaying my 3 chins as I lent the most comfortable angle to see my computer screen.

He swung open the lounge door and strolled in confidently. It's so obvious he'd keeping something hidden.

"Where the hell have you been? With your swag walk and aggressive door opening?" I mocked slightly but truly wanted to know where he'd been.

Plonking himself on the couch he simply replied "out," and turned on the TV as if that one word had explained everything.

"Out where you moron?"

"Just out," and when he said it, it was so obvious he was lying I actually had to restrain myself from hitting him on the arm.

I'm not sure why I suddenly got so protective and aggressive towards Phil going somewhere without me. It's just the realization, he doesn't need to do everything with me to be okay. Even though he's older than me it's like I'm more in charge of him, meaning when he runs off to 'go it alone' as it were, it just shocks me that he can actually do stuff.

"I swear to god Phil, where have you been?" I said and I watched as his body tensed in unison with my angry words filling his ears.

"Wait, have you got a?" disbelief filling my voice as I felt my heart crack inside my chest.

Did Phil have a boyfriend? Is that why he wouldn't tell me? Is he worried I'll be jealous? Overreact? Well big woop because right now I may be fucking overreacting but I really don't give a shit.

"No!" he shouted.

"If you really must know," he sighed, "I went to see my dad."

"What the fuck? After all he did to you, you still went crawling back?! What the hell did he say?"
I shouted.

I felt I had this right to get protective. Phil was my best friend. Actually fuck that. Phil was the love of my life and a man who had hurt him so deeply was now gently slithering his way back into Phil's life. This was a right I had!

"He said it was okay! That he accepts me!" He shouted back with equal force.

Wow, okay maybe I didn't have that right. Phil's dad was mending the relationship he'd broken and I may have just fucked up ours over it. Shit. What had I done?

"Oh," was all my mouth managed to say even though I wanted to say a lot more.

For a while we just glared at each other. A midst of emotions filling us and then being drained back out with empty thoughts. How was I to make amends in a situation so tense? Our first real argument. Never before had we argued over anything other than 'Phil stop eating my cereal,' but then this meant I didn't exactly know how to make things better.

Fucking apologise.

"Phil, I'm sorry. I didn't know," was all I managed to say before I could no longer look him in the eye and my stare was directed to the ground.

I exhaled as I sat down heavily after only just realizing I'd stood up in the whole shouting thing.

"It's okay," he shrugged.

Dan, just do it. Right now. Just do it.

I shuffled my body closer towards his and he seemed to look up and notice I had moved. He then shuffled minutely closer.

Just.

Fucking.

Do.

It.

I met his hard stare with mine and made our bodies touch.

"Phil, I really am sorry," I smiled slightly.

"It's," his breath hitched in his throat and I couldn't really process if it was out of awkwardness or if he was feeling it too, "It's okay Dan."

Is this what sexual tension feels like? I've never even known it to exist in a two sided way. It's only ever been me feeling an intense urge to just push him against a wall.

My hand seemed to move on its own, guiding its self towards Phil's face and moving the strand of hair that was threatening to fall into his fringe, back into the correct spot. Then my palm seemed to cup his face and ours eyes met again.

I'd never even kissed a boy before (sad fact) how did I know this was all the right thing to do. I'd never gone through this much trouble when I was pretending to like girls.

He licked his soft pink lips and thats when it was defined that he had felt it too. He wanted this. Was this it? Was this the transition from normal friendship to actually something happening?

It would help if you fucking did it.

How long had I been waiting? Does it matter?

I leaned my lips closer to his and he did the same. I watched intently as his eyes fluttered shut, only letting mine do the same once our lips had connected.

And in that one moment I no longer was able to care about anything else. This was the thing I had been hoping for since I'd met him. However, that now seemed like a distant memory as our lips were woven together in sparks of passion and pent up unspoken emotion that was colliding between us.

His tongue ran along my bottom lip, asking permission and even though at first I was hesitant to give up control, when his hands slid up my neck and entangled themselves in my hair, I realized he knew exactly how to make me feel the way he wanted to. He was more experienced. I gave up and let his tongue slip into my mouth and mine mirrored his action. I'd sacrificed charge so it was no surprise when his teeth gently clamped around my bottom lip and I felt him grin boyishly into my own mouth. Jesus Christ. Fans were not wrong when they called him 'actual sex god Phil Lester,' because every moment we spent moving closer and closer and running our hands over different areas we'd never even thought to explore before I became more and more heated.

Immediately as his hands decided they would tug at handfuls of my hair I had no option but than to let out the slight moan I'd been holding in for fear of giving him the wrong impression. I was not some desperate fuck boy. I was a desperate massively in love fuck boy. And damn would I fuck this boy.

A/N-- how do you feel? I'm actually so ill but I still wrote this just so I could get it up for tonight and please all you little munchkins. Can I call you that? Fuck it, I'm going to. Okay my little munchkins how do you feel about the INTENSE BONER GIVING KISS. IF YOU COULDN'T TELL I WAS TRYING TO CONVEY THAT DAN DID INDEED GET AN ERECTION. lol. Anyways, first of all, 10K reads. Can we discuss how bloody amazing that is?! Because to me that's pretty fucking amazing! Also, whats amazing is how much I love you all for continually reading chapters because even when I think they're a little bit shite you all constantly reassure me they're not and it means a lot so THANKS FOR THAT. So, I hope you enjoyed the almost sex bc next chapter their may be a little *hint hint* sexy times (if you can even call what it'll be that) Okay hope you enjoyed it and BYEEEEE.
I'm laughing bc my sister wouldn't proof read this so I made my computer read it aloud and my mam walked it when it was reading the bit about in this about boners lol.