Dan's POV

I felt sort of bad for convincing Phil to drink. He did have a point the radio show was a 3 hour drive from where we were now and we'd still have to wait til one of us was sober enough to drive in the morning. Fair enough we might get there on time but we'd still be like walking zombies. Screw you video interactive show where the fans can see my every flaw and when I look like shit from drinking the off license dry the day before. This was something I'd have to learn to live with because we were getting drunk no matter what - we'd already started walking round there.

"So what made you think of here again ?" Phil asked when we'd bought armfuls of vodka and cider.

"You needed somewhere or something to cheer you up and where better than the best place in the world, the place you met the best person in the world" I said sarcasticly and gave Phil a friendly wink.

"ha ha ha" he replied not showing much amusement but I could tell he wanted to do one of his adorable Phil giggles.

"really though," I started looking serious now "I wanted to make you happy and this place holds happy memories. You know I can't bare it when your sad"

He diverted his eyes to the ground as if avoiding the subject. I was proud of myself for being able to sustain such higher ground and switch a joke conversation to a serious one but also supprised at my own sudden outburst.

Obviously I did really hate it when Phil got upset, (especially when he didn't tell me why) and he knew that but we never usually took things further. It was either root the problem or leave it at that. I don't know why today was different but I just felt like the repetitive cycle didn't do anything. Phil needed help. Maybe even from a councillor but I knew he strongly disagreed with that idea. I needed to be there for him. That's all I could do for now.

Even the occasional gay remark in the street when I was comforting Phil didn't get to me anymore. I used to be in serious denial. I've accepted now. This is who I am.

So why does no one know

I just hadn't overcame that milestone of telling people yet. I knew no one would really judge me and if they did they weren't worth keeping but what if Phil never looked at me the same what if my mum hated me, what would my subscribers think? It was too risky. I needed to take things slowly and drop hints before fully going for it.

I would just have to wait.