Phil's POV

2 days later and I was ready to upload. I'd edited out my awkward pauses, my tears and Dan and I embracing and I was ready to upload.

Last night, I'd tweeted that the video I was uploading was a little different to my others and I'd received a monstrous amount of questions on what was different about it. I'd seen one or two correct guesses but obviously hasn't replied to them.

And now here I was. Legs trembling. Palms sweating. Watching the upload percentage number get higher and higher as my nerves got more and more intense. Up until now I'd been kidding myself that I wasn't too bothered about the response, but of course I was. If this went badly and I lost all my subscribers I couldn't do YouTube as a job anymore. I'd pictured the comments in various but vivid detail.

"Ew you're a fag. Well I guess that's one less subscriber."
"How could I enjoy watching a gay person?"
"You disgust me."
"You're a sinner"
"Puff"
"Faggot"

But I hadn't really though about the consequences until now.

No Phil. Your subscribers are lovely. Not a bunch of homophobic idiots.

Of course they wouldn't say that.

 My subconscious had been at war with itself since this whole thing began. A mixture of painful truths, and beautiful lies. The world wasn't like that. I knew I couldn't escape this hate free. There would always be one dick. However, that doesn't mean everyone would be foolish and dislike me the one small fact that I liked men.

87%

Deciding I should probably construct a tweet to promote it (and try to peel my eyes from the ever growing number) I picked up my phone and stared blankly at the screen. Opening up the 'new tweet' section I ran past a few options of what I could say.

I was clueless to what kind of atmosphere I should set up for the entire thing.

Relaxed?
"I made a new video today, check it out here!"

Serious?
"This video is important to me and a secret I have been keeping for a long time."

Both?
"This video is important to me but do not fear as there will be normal happy Phil back next week"

I decided on both after about 10 minutes of moving commas and words around.

99%

Oh my god.

100%
Video Uploaded

***

"Phil, I am so proud of you," Dan says as he opens my bedroom door.
"Thanks." I reply smiling at him.

I hadn't had the guts to look at any of the tweets, comments or text posts about it set so for now I just sat staring at my blank computer screen. Dan sat beside me on the edge of my bed and studied my face for a while. I had no idea what he was thinking but in that moment I would have given anything to know. I didn't outwardly acknowledge that he was staring but after a few minutes I turned and looked him in the eye. A smile tugged at the corner of my lips as I got lost in eyes.

"How's everyone else's respone been?" He said after a moment or two.

I looked down at my feet. I suddenly felt ashamed that I couldn't bring myself to look.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here, you don't have to be scared." he comforted.

Smiling at his kind words, I opened up google and typed in all my usual websites:twitter; tumblr and youtube.

Scrolling through twitter first a huge grin made its way onto my face as I was bombarded with messages of support from people. In the previous month I had made it my mission to tell all my friends and extended family. I noticed many tweets from my YouTube friends congratilating me and all the support made my heart melt. Never in a million years had I imagined this much gratitude for something I'd been ashamed of my entire life.

Next was the comments from the actual video and again I felt my heart do backflips and cartwheels as I read comment after comment of overwhelming support. I did read one that stated, "Ha! Fag!" but I could not be detered from this amazing mood.

Already gifs had been created with yet again more support in the captions. A lot of snide remarks about Dan and I having been together all along and we were about to gradually let people know and this was the start. I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Ha! I wish.....

Although, I quickly turned that laugh into a cough when I noticed Dan was reading all the comments along side me, he was just a little bit slower.

"I told you people wouldn't mind."

"I just revealed my biggest secret and you're saying I told you so. How tactful of you." I joked and shoved him to let him know I was just having a laugh.

He let out a awkward giggle but I could still tell he was uncomfertable with what I just said.

"I'm joking. I know. I'm glad you told me I had nothing to worry about. I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't" I reassured him and he gave me a shy smile.

"Now, what can I have to eat. I'm bloody starving!" I laughed and stood up from the bed. 

"There's cold pizza in the fridge or a multidue of cereals. Or we could go out and get lunch?" Dan replied.

"Where should we go then?" I asked.

After much dispute about where we should have lunch, Nando's was our best option.

***

"This is so nice!" I practically moaned while shovelling more chicken into my mouth.

"Told you this was a good option!" Dan replied sarcastically.

"Nando's was my idea, you pillock."

"Yeah, but it makes me look better if I pretend I agreed with you from the start."

A/N-- I did some plot rejiggeling so this part isn't as exciting as planned so soz for that. I don't have anything really to say this time so I hope you enjoyed this and byeeee.