Phil's POV

I could't contain myself any longer

"Take a picture Dan, it might last longer." I said. Shock wiped over his face and I laughed at how innocent he looked. For a moment I thought he was actually offended at me calling him out but a shy smile decorated his face and I knew he was just embarrassed I'd noticed.

God, he's so adorable.

"I'm joking" I said, still trying not to laugh and biting down on my bottom lip, "You can stare all you want" and I giggled again.

"Oh ha ha" Dan replied in his usual monotone sarcastic voice. "When are you going to finish editing, I'm bored." he dragged out his words, I think it was to show exactly how bored he was. Even then, I could see him getting restless, rolling around the sofa and tapping out a steady beat on the arm of the couch. He could never stay still at any point in the entire day. It was physically impossible for him to do!

"I won't be long, but if you keep on tapping I'll take ages!" I shouted back but still with an element of joke in my voice to assure him.

He immediately stopped tapping and lay his hands flat on his lap and stared at them. It was if he needed to watch them to be sure he didn't dance them along the arm of the sofa subconsciously. I hated it when he did it and he knew I did but I loved the fact I could assert authority over him at any point. I can think of other situations that would come in handy.

That thought was violently shoved out of my mind by the logical half of my brain and I was jolted back into reality.