Phil's POV

As our kiss intensified and our tongues intertwined, i nestled my hands deeper into his soft brown hair and found myself pulling harder, simultaneously being spurred on by the moans that were slipping past his lips. Dan's hands moved themselves from my cheek down to my jaw line and then let its self rest on my chest. He occasionally grabbed handfuls of my shirt fabric and pulled me closer but then let go almost instantaneously.

I loosened my grip around his hair that I had previously been clawing at in handfuls, and let my hands travel down his body. I disconnected our lips momentarily. Our stares met and we both let out shaky, ragged breaths. Then connecting our lips again but this time for only a short while before letting my lips travel down to his jaw. Planting little kisses along his jaw line I then kissed down his neck, lapping over a sweet spot with my tongue as he moaned out my name and he then grabbed my hair. Jesus if this is what I can do to him now just imagine later.

I continued my kisses further down his neck and gently began to slide his shirt over his head and throwing it to one side. For a short moment I just let my eyes wander down his body and I I took a sharp breath as my eyes fell on the growing bulge in his tight jeans. Fuck. I knew I was a pretty good kisser but damn, that good? Really?

I returned to running my lips along the soft skin of his toned chest and stomach. Simultaneously I let my hand wander a little too far down, allowing it to land on his crotch. He moaned at the friction and the pressure I was applying and then went back to clawing my hair as I kissed his torso.

"Phil, stop," he breathed out.
But I didn't. I was to caught up in the way the power I had over him made me feel, I didn't even stop to think that if he even wanted it to go this far.

"Phil, I'm serious. stop!" He demanded as he pushed my body away from him and scattered back to the safety of the corner of the couch.

"Dan. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"
"It's okay," he said as he went and collected his shirt from the other side of the room and slid it over his head in one swift motion.

"Sorry," I whispered directing my eyes to the ground but I'm not sure if he heard or not because as soon as I looked up, he was gone.

Nice one Phil. Ruin your one and only chance with him because you couldn't control your ''manly urges'.

Well, at least I guess that narrows down if he's into me or not.

I was alone-left to ponder the situation I'd been put in. How would this change our relationship? What are we now? Friends with benefits? Would we just return to normal best friends? Probably not. Envisioning the tension and awkwardness between us made my palms sweat and my breathing become inconsistent and heavier. God, what had I done? I let myself get too caught up and lost in the ecstatic moment that we were finally touching and I crossed a line. Had I lost my chance? I pray to God that that is not the last time something like that happens between us. Maybe not even in such an intimate sexual way (although that would be just as amazing) I would be content with just cuddling while watching anime, mixed in with the occasional casual kiss. I can picture how our perfect relationship would be-how I could make him happy and in turn he'd continue to do the same to me.

But had I messed it all up? Had I gone too far? Would I even be able to keep my hands off him again? If that was just a demonstration of what he could do, just imagine what else we could get up too.

I found myself getting hotter and hotter as my brain skated through different scenarios in which I could be caught in. Most of them consisted of me being very domineering over him, and him excessively enjoying it but they all reeled back round to the same question (which totally killed my arousal) did he even want this? Did he ever intend for things to go that far or was I just the nearest thing his horny mind could think of at that moment?

I was caught in a midst of emotions, falling deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole and failing to find away to get back out. For the majority of the time I attempt to stay joyous and happy and all that 'always look on the bright side crap' but the crushing feeling that I'd fucked all this up was falling on me hard and I wasn't sure I could hold it up any longer.

A/N-okay this is a short sort of continued chapter and idek if you can call the start of this smut but I really wanted to make it a lot more sexual but on the other hand I wanted to drag it out bc otherwise the entire plot wouldn't work as well. ja feel me? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, pls tell me how these sexual sort of scenes have been bc even though my life is consumed by reading smut I never really know if what I'm writing is any good. Thanks for reading okay BYEEEE.