Phil's POV

~The morning after the night before~
I'd woken up oblivious, in the backseat of the car with Dan coiled around me and still sleeping though daylight was hitting him from all angles. I prayed no one had seen us stagger back to our car after having a lengthy chat about god knows what. That's where my mind sort of blanked.
I replayed the nights past events in my brain but couldn't for the life of me remember what happened properly. Then, the flashback showed it and I managed to make out a fuzzy memory of me telling Dan my previously undiscovered sexuality.
'What if he doesn't remember?' I thought as I stared down at his pale visage and his hobbit curls.
I never knew why Dan didn't like his curly hair because I thought it was the most adorable thing in the entire world. The way his soft brown hair floated around his face and those few obnoxious strands that fell down over his rich, brown eyes.
I scrolled through my social media until I heard Dan begin to stir and to wake. He nudged me a little but I just put it down to the fact we were in a small compact space. That was, until he practically screamed my name and jolted up right all of a sudden .
"What?" I asked, still very much taken aback by him.
"Sorry. I've been trying to get your attention for about 5 minutes." He mumbled.
"I thought you were just moving," I laughed," though it was an awkward laugh and not one full of humour," but now my undivided attention is all yours."
"I was just going to ask what time it was and who was going to drive.
"Oh."
It was a shock to see him still thinking logically after how much he drank. He was worse after my confession, gulping down bottles of cider then vodka, then cider and vodka mixed together. It was obvious it tasted horrible seeing the was his face screwed up in disgust after every mouthful. I was amazed he kept going.
Plus Dan was usually way worse with hangovers. Usually careful with what he drank when that night had surprised me in a lot of ways.
Watching his brain function correctly after a night like that was rare and it was odd to me.
"It's 10 past 11 and I guess I'll drive. You're obviously in no position to after last night."
I didn't blame him for drinking a lot; he had every right to after the information I landed him with but I felt sort of disappointed maybe not that much. He'd promised we would be sober enough to manage the radio show. However, at this point it looked like neither of us were fit to anything but sleep for the rest of the day rather than present live radio.
"Should I nip to the shop?" Dan suggested, an appologetic tone gracing his voice, "They might have something for breakfast."
"Yeah, okay." I murmmered not really taking in his words.
I was too wrapped up in my bubble of worry to even care about food. Subconsciously I knew we wouldn't be that bad as the radio show wasn't until 8 o clock: giving us over eight hours to sober ourselves up. Fair enough, about three of them would be spent driving but still another five wasn't that bad. I knew it was possible but maybe not the best option. The last time we'd came into work just a little hungover, almost everyone had picked up on it. The viewers were obviously a little suspicious because of our moods and the crew had instantly became aware of our gaunt faces and our dark, hooded eyes. Questioning us we instantly spilled all and babbled about the party one of our friends had hosted the night previous.
In my transfixion of apprhension I barely even noticed Dan collecting his belongings ,that evidentaly had fallen on the floor while he was asleep, and then get out of the car. He waited for me to say something, though what I was still figuring out when he declared he was waiting for my food order. I quickly snapped back in to reality and listed a few food items that I expected the shop would probably stock. A lion bar, crisps and a bottle of water. I'd told him just to improvise if they didn't have them and with an awkward smile he walked off.

A/N- THANK YOU FOR 1K READS. It's not that much compared to other phanfictions but to me it's a lot, okay so let me be happy. YAY. Also thought I'd tell you I'm writing another story exept this one isn't a fanfiction it's like an actual fictional story with fictional characters that I made up completly. Actually I had a dream about it and wrote it in down and then made it into fiction but ANYWAY... I'm still working on my Troyler fic but in my personal opinion I think it's a bit rubbish so maybe I'll try my hand at actual fiction instead of fanfiction for a bit and the sort of alternate. OKAY BYE.