Phil's POV

I'd never really got drunk before I met Dan. I mean obviously I'd had the occasional drink at parties and events but never anything too crazy.

I knew Dan was quite a shy character around people he didn't know but me and him hit it off immediately. He'd been completely himself around me. He'd told me his entire life story, (practically) and in turn I'd opened up to him.

I'd never expected to get drunk that day so I'd drove. When we'd decided to call it a day, mainly because we'd ran out of alcohol, we'd slept in my car. Dan had got the tube so we basically slept together. We'd only know each other in person for a day and we were sharing a car seat to sleep in.

It made me happy to see him coiled around me, snoring softly. One of the most adorable sights I'd ever seen.

Today reminded me a lot of back then. It was just us. No one else.

"Um, Phil?" Dan said, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah?" I questioned

"I'm pretty sure the off license is still round the corner. So how about for old times sake and for reliving old memories we go get drunk? "

I had not planned at all to do any of this but when Dan said it, I wondered why we'd never redone it till now.

"But then we can't get home" I said, sort of worried. It was Saturday. We had the radio show tomorrow.

"Did that ever stop us then?" he giggled. "We'll be back in time I promise."

"Pinky promise?"

"Yes Phil I pinky promise" and he wrapped his little finger round mine.

So that's what we did. We headed round to the off license and bought a lot of alcohol. I didn't even know what some of it was and I knew that I probably wouldn't like most of it but it all added up to my night with Dan so I didn't care.