What do you fear?

~ Chapter 29 ~

 I groaned and tried to move my hands to my face but I felt them strain back. What the hell? My eyes flew open and I was in a dark room. I look down at myself and I was tied to a chair. I felt it's cold metal against my skin and I couldn't feel my feet. I looked around and there was nothing to escape from. My body started heating up as I tugged at the rope leaving marks on my wrists.

 I heard a few steps get closer and tried to move the chair but couldn't. A figure opened the door and walked closer to were I sat. I heard some muffled sounds and some metal clicking before it walked over to me. As the figure came into the light I saw a cut noose and some brown saggy shirt before revealing the face I could recognize well.

" Morning Eva." He spoke and I clenched my jaw.

"I see you've..changed." He spoke cocking his head to the side.

"I see you've adapted your look too." I remarked on the more equiped mask he was wearing. 

"Well yes of course, but you've changed more than just your look my dear." He slurred.

"What do you want?" I spat not baring another word from him.

"Nothing just wanted to try a little 'experiment'." 

"Haven't you learned from threatening to throw me off the building? You know your shit doesn't work with me." I challenged him.

"Yes but you're not the only one who hasn't had only their looks improved." He said as he pulled out a syringe filled with the familiar green liquid.

"Let's just say I added a little kick in it." He continued as he adjusted the needle.

"Why am I here Crane?!" I gritted my teeth.

"I don't like being fooled by the mentally retarded psychopaths in this world," he pushed a little liquid out of the top.

"Because your little boyfriend couldn't care to listen." He continued.

"Don't talk about him that way, the only retard here is you, you're f*cking insane." I spat at him.

 " To think a year ago if I would've asked you to just be in the room with him for just 4 minutes you would've lost it. Now you're defending him?! You're such a bipolar little b*tch!" He rasped.

"And you're completely sick! I can't stand the sight of you, I trusted you with everything and you were never good to me." I clenched my fists and he jabbed the syringe into my arm.

I felt my body get loose and all I saw was black. It was all silent before colours started flying before my eyes. I heard my heart beat pounding against my chest and so did my head. I saw bugs fly everywhere and a couple glances of Crane's face before blacking out again.

It was all quiet and it was mostly just my thoughts before I felt air gushing around my head and my body get heavier. My stomach dropped and I saw the far cars and tiny people as I fell. I was falling from god knows where I tried to close my eyes but there was no escape from it, I knew I had to go through all of this. I've through this a lot, I just need to remember it's all in my head.

As I got closer to the ground, I felt my body crash a cold water surrounded me. I tried to breath but I felt the water burn my lungs. I started hyperventilating as the water filled my lungs. I tried to reach the surface as I saw the surroundings of the old swimming center I drowned in when I was 6. 

 I tried to surface but I only fell deeper and deeper. I watched the people's faces as nobody helped me. I tried to scream but the water only went further in my system filling my nose and lungs. I saw black and more bugs flew into my face before I felt very hazy. I groaned as the lights of the room spun in my sight. I brought my head forward and coughed a couple of times before looking up at Crane.