Bruce.

~Chapter 21~

 (Eva's pov)

 It's been two days since I've been with Ivy. It was quiet fun but I was still hurting. It wasn't really something they could help with. I woke up at around 9am and went out to the living room. I ran my hand through the side of my hair trying to tame it.

"Well morning sleeping beauty." I heard Ivy say from behind me.

She was in her get up. "Not funny Ivy. I'm having a serious case of bed head." I said walking over to the kitchen.

I ran through all the cupboard but didn't find any coffee. Ugh guess coffee is a plant too. How does she live like this?  

"So where are you going?" I asked closing the cupboard and turning to her.

"Oh I'm gonna go meet up with an old friend of mine. I won't be long." She said walking over to the door.

"Oh I might go get some coffee, I don't know how you can live without any caffeine in your system." I replied.

"Magic." She said wiggling her fingers. 

"Anyway be careful out there, bye darling." She said as she left the apartment.

I took a shower and got dressed. I didn't want my hair to draw more attention to me or scar some kids for life. I put on some black leggings and a white silk shirt I bought the other day. I also got a phone. I missed being around technology. I grabbed my bag and went out.

  I walked around town for a sometime just enjoying the sunlight. I then found a small cafe and went in. I told the waitress I was gonna sit outside and she found me a table at the corner. I looked at the menu and told her I'd just have a latte.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you're avoiding me Eva." I heard someone say. I looked next to me and saw a man reading a news paper.

"What?" I questioned and the newspapers went down revealing a smirking Bruce Wayne.

" Oh, Hey! how are you?" I asked awkwardly.

" Quiet hurt. You never called. Starting to think you're taking your revenge." He smiled.

" I thought you didn't mean it, don't get me wrong, you were drunk. Plus I didn't quiet have anything to call you with." I giggled.

"Oh I'll have you know I was quiet aware of my surroundings." He said winking at me.

"Where are you living at the moment?" He asked standing up and moving to the chair in front of me.

" Well, I'm uh painting my old house and uh I was staying at a friend's but then I left and now I'm also staying at a friend's. " I said awkwardly.

He looked at me not seeming to buy what I just said.

"That's good." He said.

"Well are you gonna give me your phone number? Because I won't leave it up to you to call this time." He smiled and I gave him my current number.

We talked for a couple of hours and we drank our coffee. It seemed like old times. 

"And that's what happened in Paris." He said before someone cleared their throat from behind him.

I looked up and saw Alfred. 

"Oh hey Alfred, look who I found." Bruce said turning to look at him. It took him a few seconds to gather my name but then he realized who I was.

"Oh my god, Miss Striker! It has been such a long time." He said and I greeted him.

"Well I'm sorry to be the one to end this, but Master Bruce we have to go." He said and Bruce looked up at him. They exchanged glances before he stood up. He waved to the waitress and gave her some cash.

"I'm sorry Eva ,I have to go. I hope to see you again, sometime before another 5 years." He joked.

"Sure but I'm not going anywhere. If we don't meet up, it's all on you." I said.

"Hey, at least we went for coffee like you wanted to." He replied.

"Bye Bruce." I laughed and walked out with them.

"Bye Eva." He said smiling at me before going into his car.

After the car left I walked the other direction back to the apartment. I went in and saw Ivy on the couch.

"Damn girl, you really don't mess with your coffee it's been 3 hours." She said.

"Oh I just met up with an old friend." I smiled.

"I know a little birdie told me you met Bruce Wayne." She spoke.

"And by a little birdie I mean Nigma." She laughed and I smiled.

 I dropped next to her on the couch and there was a knock on the door. I looked at her with pleading eyes. 

"Okay fine I'll get it lazy ass." She said strutting to the door. She looked through the peephole and turned to me.

"Go inside it's Joker." She said and I went to the room and locked the door. I put my ears to the door trying my best to listen to their conversation.

"Hello Pamela." Joker's voice came through.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Oh I've just come to claim what's mine.." He said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning guys!

Hope you all have a good day!

Hope you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

What do you think will happen next?

More updates to come!

Much love xxxx