Give some, Take the most.

~Chapter 5~

  I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking. I was angry. Frustrated to be exact. I was letting him break through me. He was drunk and he didn't know what he was doing, but I felt it all. I spent a day with him and I already can't get him out of my head. The thought of him using me and getting me to turn into another Harley makes me sick.

 I sat up and my foot landed on something. Two green bag. I opened one up and I found clothes. Mine to be exact. There were a scattered in the bag. The other one had some makeup and shoes and even underwear scattered.

I got out of the room and looked for Jack in his office. Joker! I corrected myself. I knocked and opened the door slightly.

"If it's the ammo, I told you to leave it in the god damn truck! " He yelled as he looked up and saw me.

"Um hi..How did you find my house?!" I asked stepping in.

" Well doll, I had your ID which had your CV code and I might've hacked their computers." He shrugged then laughed focusing on his blue prints.

"Oh.. Well I don't appreciate you breaking into my closet but thanks for the clothes I guess." I spoke turning around and opening the door.

"Wait, I need you to do something." He spoke.

"I need you to help with a little mission tonight." He spoke.

"Bruce Wayne is holding a party and a certain business man will be attending whom of which we need." He explained.

"What?! No! I won't kidnap him and I definitely won't hurt anyone." I urged.

"Relax dollface, I just need you to socialize and distract the people while we do the rest. Ya know keep tabs on the inside." His voice rasped.

"I don't know if I can do this and stop nicknaming me." I ran my hand through my hair.

"I don't remember you having a choice." He laughed and I stormed out of the room.

"Be ready by 8 doll. I packed a dress." He yelled.

I slammed the door behind me. My blood was boiling. I hated the idea of being in a crime scene in any way. Plus, other than Harvey and Harleen the only friend who I was really close to is Bruce Wayne. Our families were friends but I had only truly met him this one night at a party and we've been friends ever since. Although he has been busy lately and I don't go out much ever since the Batman and all the criminals came out.

I gathered my clothes and put them on the sofa in my bedroom. Well not mine, but you know what I mean. I noticed he got me two of my dresses and some makeup mostly things I didn't need. I grabbed some of my underwear and a towel from Harley's drawer and headed to the bathroom across the hall.

At this point I didn't bother asking Joker about anything. I closed the door and turned on the hot water and got in. I found some girl shampoo but it smelled of suffocating strawberries, so I had to make it work with soap and men's shampoo.

 I got out of the shower and got dressed into my underwear and realized I didn't have any clothes with me. I cursed at myself and wrapped the towel around myself and prayed for Joker to be in his office. I opened the door and hurried out . The office door was closed thank god. 

"What are you-" I heard as I walked out and I screamed. He came out of the kitchen. I grunted and grabbed my towel quickly.

"Relax not looking." He grinned with his hands up before putting them over his closed eyes.  I wrapped myself  with the towel and ran to the room cursing at myself. I could still hear him laugh from across the hall. Great now he saw me almost naked.