Angel?

~ Chapter 39 ~

I paced in the living room as they discussed their 'next mission', their voices sounding quiet vague through the heavy wooden door. I can't be a part of this and I don't think Jack should be doing this either. I mean, he can just rob another bank if money is the matter, and what if he gets caught?!

Riddler went out of the office followed by Jack who smiled at me. An actual genuine smile. Enigma walked to the door and grabbed his cane and Jack went to his room.

"You're leaving?" I asked.

"Actually we're leaving but I have to do some things first, Joker will explain." He smiled before opening the door and stepping out.

A few seconds later Jack stepped out of the room adjusting his coat.

"Where are you going?"

"We were thinking about the whole thing and we decided if we waited he could sell it or trade it or whatever! So! why not strike now?!" Jack smiled.

" Wait like right now?!" I said.

"No not now but tonight we'll come back and tell you the plan, I just have to pick up a few things with Engima." He explained.

"But can we just talk about this, I mean what are we going to do with a jew-"

"Relax doll, we'll be back soon, in the mean time get ready." He spoke as he kissed my forehead and left.

I got dressed and they came around at about 9 PM. I stood up from the couch as they walked into the door. They were talking about something before I cleared my throat.

"Oh hi Eva." Enigma spoke.

"Doll do you know how to drive?" Jack asked.

"Well kinda but it's been a long time since I last did." I answered. I never actually owned a car.

"Good. You're gonna go around the building and leave the gate opened for us, you're just gonna have to attach this on the window, and exit from the opposite route when we give you the signal." Riddler spoke handing me a compressed, round laser cutter and an electronic bracelet.

"Tracker?" I looked up at him.

"Yes and it'll let you know when to move, here." He said handing me a copy of what I assumed was the keys to the gate.

We walked to the garage and all the cars were parked.

"You can chose which car you're more comfortable with it's fine we'll take the other." Jack spoke.

I looked around and saw a motorcycle parked at the other side of the garage. I walked over to it and looked back at them.

"What about this? Does it work?" I asked riding on top of it.

"You know how to drive that?" Riddler questioned me.

"Yeah." I said twisting the key and turning the engine on.

"Hot." Enigma replied earning a hard elbow in the stomach from Jack, and I couldn't help but laugh over the roaring engine.

They gave me directions on how to get back here and which routes not to take.

It was easy, the warehouse was at uptown which was almost close to Wayne Manor. I was to go the normal straight way you would take to get there. But on my way back I had to go through the riverwalk on the edge of town and take another motorcycle waiting for me there and go back to the warehouse. However if the police show up I'm gonna have to lose them first.