Cold

~Chapter 12~

  I was woken up by knocking on my door. I opened it and one of the Joker's men was standing before me. John. I was quiet fond of him. He got me everything I needed. He also treated me with respect which I tried to break because he was a brother to me.

"Sorry to wake you Ms. Striker but boss says to get dressed and go outside we're going for a robbery." He spoke and I gave him a weak smile and he knew what I was thinking.

"You know, I don't like repeating myself John, didn't we agree that you'll call me Eva and I'll call you John?!" I raised an eyebrow at him and gave him a smirk.

"I know, sorry Eva ,and umm you look.." He was about to continue as I cut him off.

"I'm fine John." I spoke.

"You might say you are but I know you well Eva." He said walking away.

"Hey John!" I called after him and Joker passed next to me looking at both of us.

"Thank you." I mumbled closing the door.

I got dressed and went out to the van Joker was inside and so was John. I walked over to the passenger's seat and opened the door and there was a bag. I shrugged at John and held the bag before Joker stopped me.

"What are you doing? I didn't say you could touch that! You sit in the back princess." He spoke sounding nasal again.

I backed away and closed the door and sat next to John. I looked over at him and he gave me a smile. A few seconds later another one of his men opened the door and sat pushing me closer to John. He kept smirking at me and pressing up against me everytime the car turned. I got frustrated and I saw Joker smirk from the mirror.

I grunted and John helped me, " hey Jackson calm down, she's not your cardboard cutout of Megan Fox she has feelings you know!" John made fun of the guy and he looked away.

I looked over at Joker who was now focused on driving and looked pissed. Well I guess he likes seeing me suffer. 

A few minutes later he pulled over and limped out of the car and I guess that was our cue. John handed me a mask to wear which was similar to theirs and a gun, he told me to stay behind him sensing my nervousness.

I followed behind and watched them do their stuff while pointing the gun around. Batman was missing for some time now, so that means the only thing I had to fear was someone shooting me. I filled the bags with money after John opened the safe we were stealing from. We then grabbed the bags and ran back to the van. We put the bags in the trunk and some on our laps. John sat in the middle, keeping me away from that pervert Jackson. You should've seen his face.

We headed home and I went to my room and changed. I took a shower and when I came back to the room I found Jackson inside.

"What are you doing here?!" I stuttered.

He grabbed my arm and I tried to pull away, "no! Stop! What do you think you're doing!" I shouted.

He pushed me onto the bed and started taking off his shirt when I heard a bang and he fell in front of me. His falling revealed Joker in a new vest he was going out, he was still holding the gun after shooting him. He began leaving as I screamed after him.

"Wh-what?! Are you just gonna leave him like that?" I asked stepping over Jackson.

"The words you're looking for are thank you dollface." He turned back to look at me.

"What am I supposed to do with him?! Just leave him there?!" I asked as he opened the door and looked back at me.

"Oh don't worry princess, I'll send you lil Johnny, I'm sure you'll like that." He sneered before giving me a sour smile and leaving.

Ugh! I sat in the living room until John came and carried Jackson out. He came back to make sure I was fine.

"Hey Eva, you alright?" He spoke and I nodded.

"You know you don't wanna be near him when he's back, he'll hurt you." He spoke and I knew he meant Jack.

"Every couple of weeks he has to go out and comes back drunk as hell." He continued.

"I'll be fine John." I assured him.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded as he left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeeeyyyooo

there's the 3rd update! anywaaayyy I'll be posting a fourth one now.

It's your lucky day guys

anyway

dont forget to comment and vote x

I love hearing your opinions x

much love xxx