A little run in with Batsie

~Chapter 15~

 I woke up from sleeping on the arm of the couch. I looked around and saw Joker sleeping on the other side. I got up and went into the kitchen and started making some tea. My mind raced through last night, we talked about random things then it was quiet. He also kissed me again. I couldn't help but feel good around him, I just feel so confused. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I felt his body press against mine as he kissed me right under the chin. 

"Good morning beautiful." His voice rasped.

I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks and my stomach flipped. I turned around and smiled at him. He looked sleepy and half of his make up was washed away.

"Hey someone's in a good mood." I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek and walking away.

"Yeah I slept well." He said in a serious tone.

I sat down and drank my tea as he ate away at some leftovers in the fridge.

(2 weeks later)

 2 more weeks have passed and I was still here. He'd let me go out a few times but most of the time he'd send someone with me instead of him because batman was back. We grew closer now, he kissed me a few times and I still felt drawn to him. It was endless but I gave in. 

Right now I was getting dressed, I wanted to go for a walk around town. He always sent someone to drive me there and pick me up later, but I can't complain at least they don't stick around watching my every move.

I met Ivy the last time I went to the mall and we had a lot of fun. She told me she knew I was with Jack and she ranted about how I should be careful and how much of an asshole he is. She also showed me where she was staying now. She had an apartment on the other side of town, it was pretty big. You know if you'd clear the plants out of the way.

I knocked on Jack's door and entered, "Hey, I wanted to go out for a while." I spoke, he was looking at some blue prints on his desk.

"Okay you'll find some men in the garage." He spoke.

"I was hoping you'd go with me.." I smiled weakly.

He looked up at me and returned my expression, "I'm sorry doll, but I'm really busy." He said before turning back to his work.

"It's fine." I said as I left the house.

I was dropped off at the center of town, I got a phone to call whenever I wanted to leave. I walked around and decided to go to an old coffee shop I used to go to. On my way there I passed by the bank and the alarms were going off. I saw Gordon and his men and turned around the bank so they couldn't see me.

I was one turn away from the coffee shop when someone pulled me in an alley. It was dark and I couldn't see who grabbed me.

"Who are you?!" I panicked and got no answer

The tall figure then stepped into the light and I got scared. It was batman.

"I didn't- I didn't do- I." I stuttered and he just stared at me.

"I didn't do anything!" I blurted out.

"I know Eva." He spoke.

He knew my name.

"If I were you I'd stay away, he's a dangerous man, you don't want to be with him." He spoke and with that he left me and disappeared into the dark.

Everything stopped for a few minutes and I thought about what he said. He knew I was with Jack. That doens't make any sense why didn't he take me away? He could've handed me over to Gordon. But he didn't..

I called one of the Joker's men to pick me up. I was too lost in thought to focus on anything right now. I went back and headed to my room. I went straight to bed because I couldn't deal with all that happened today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

Hope you guys liked this one.

What do you think of Eva's run into Batman?

Comment your thoughts below and don't forget to vote x

much love xxx