Anger

~Chapter 18~

  Anger is a momentary madness, you either control it, or it controls you. 

  Soon enough Riddler and a handful of men came out of the doors of the deserted mansion with John and Joker following behind. Riddler opened the car and I got in and slammed the door. After Riddler got in I quickly turned to him.

"Edward, don't let him ride here please." I whispered and he looked into my eyes seeming to see my pain. He then called for his men and they rode with us.

"Sorry Johnny guess you're riding with the goons." He smiled at John and Joker as they came closer and started the car. Joker looked at me but I was looking out the other window avoiding his gaze.

The entire ride home I felt my body fuming with anger. But behind all the anger was a weak side of me caving in in a corner getting overcome with pain. Riddler would glance at me every now and then and then turn his attention back to the road.

"Eva talk to me." He said as we parked outside Joker's house.

"I'm fine." I spoke still looking out the window.

"Really because your hands are shaking and I think the other one just cut a hole in my seat." He stated and I gave him a weak smile and turned to him.

He saw my face and opened his arms, "Come on I'm a good hugger.. I won't try to suffocate you." He joked and I hugged him.

I felt my smile fade and I felt the tears stroll down onto his chest. He rested his head on mine, he was trying his best to comfort me which actually made me feel good.

"Hey um Eva the suit is expensive can you maybe stop the water works?" He said in a strange voice and I pulled away laughing as I wiped my tears.

"Come on let's go." He said getting out of the car.

We walked into the house and Joker was sitting on a high chair. He smirked at Riddler and we stopped by the door then his voice boomed.

"Oh hello there Nigma!" Joker began.

"Thanks for saving my ass I guess." He said in a weird tone and giggled a little bit.

"Sure." Riddler replied awkwardly then he looked down at me.

"Can- can I have a word with you for a second?" He said pointing to the door as I followed him.

"You don't have to-" He began and and I stopped him.

"I know but I have to." I said and he was about to say something then he stopped.

"You know, call me if you need anything, you're kinda one of us now." He said awkwardly handing me a card with his number.

"So I can call you only if I need something?" I joked.

"Well you can just call me.. Wait.. You!" He said realizing my joke.

"I'll go now but really, if there's anything you need." He said.

"I'll call you." I said finishing his sentence, he was walking away when I stopped him.

"Hey Ed.. Thank you, I mean for everything really." I thanked him and he smiled.

"Anytime." and with that he left.

I opened the door and Joker was yelling at one of his men.

"Well if you weren't so cocky you would've gotten it right!" He yelled throwing a paper in his face before the man left.

I sighed and closed the door behind me.

"Hey angel, you think you could help me with these cuts?" He asked looking around while I walked towards the coffee table.

"Help yourself, asshole." I said throwing the gun and keys on the table before walking to Harley's room and slamming the door.

I untied my shoes and took them off as Joker entered the room.

"What did you call me?" He asked.

"You heard me." I said getting up from the bed and walking over to the dresser.

"What happened? What's wrong?" He said and I scoffed.

"Tell me what's wrong." He repeated his question and I took my plaid shirt off and threw it on the chair staying with my tank top.

"Angel! Talk to me!" He started.

"Oh cut the crap." I said moving past him and getting my notepad and pen from the drawer.

"Well could you at least answer me..? Is it that time of month again? You're acting like a bitch." He grunting turning to me and I snapped at him.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" I said.

"I wanted a bitch?" He said in a confused tone.

"Maybe I forgot the psychotic part." I said and he still looked confused.

"What are you even talking about? You're out of your mind." He said.

"Really? Because I'm not the one diagnosed with several mental illnesses." I spat.

"But you're definitely the bitch." He challenged.

"Get out." I spat and he looked at me for a few seconds then left.

I felt strained, suffocated. I bet people could see the negative energy flowing around me. I paced the room for a couple of minutes. I then heard Joker laughing with his men in the living room, they were really loud. It went on for like 10 more minutes when I've had enough. I wanted to get out of here.

I got out of the room and I saw Joker drinking with 3 of his men. I marched up to him and my heart pace picked up.

"I want to leave." I said as he was drinking, he turned his face to put the glass down.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"You heard me Joker." I said.

"I want to leave." I demanded.

"Um.. You leave when I say so." He spoke giving me a sick smile and some of his men began whispering and laughing.

"Are you just gonna stand there, I told you there's no leaving now go get some ice or make some use for yourself.. Do a dance or something." He said and his men laughed.

He picked up his glass and was about to drink and before I knew it I slapped him.

He choked on his drink and slammed it on the table behind him and his men began oo-ing.

"You're sick." I spat and walked back to my room and slammed the door.

"What are you looking at?!" I heard Joker yell and he fired some shots and I heard the men stumble out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright! 

Chapter 18!

Hope you guys liked this one!

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts x

Much love xxx