Date?

~ Chapter 26 ~

  After reading the note, I pulled the dress out of the bag and and put over me in the mirror. It looked really pretty it was short and black. It had the sides cut and a v-neck line. I put it on and it was a little bigger so it tightened it from the inside with a safety pin.

I put on some of my black shoes and fixed my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked really plain so I decided to add some mascara and red lipstick. I checked myself in the mirror and there was no way I was gonna pull this dress off. It was way more daring than my usual style. Although, I do love the sides!

I just decided to not think about it much and just go outside and try not to trample on the steps. Besides I don't get why he's getting me all dressed up so formal. I went outside closing the door behind me and carefully going down the small steps. I walked out of the garage and there was no one outside.

I took a few more steps and looked around and heard someone calling for me.

"Over here!" One of his men said getting out of the car.

I walked over to the car and he opened the door for me. I went inside and he began driving.

" Where are you taking me? " I asked.

"Boss said I can't say anything but you'll know soon. It's not too far." He spoke.

We drove around for like 10 minutes before he finally stopped on a small hill. He pulled over and told me to get out and stay there. I opened the door and stood in front of the car. I looked back at him and he motioned for me to move further in. 

I walked to the edge and there was nothing there but the view was beautiful. It was a bunch of trees and after that were the small flickers of light from the city. I enjoyed the view for a few seconds before turning to the driver.

"So I don't get it what am I doing here? " I asked and was surprised to see that the car was driving away.

I turned my whole body around and there was no sight of him.

"Did you just leave me here?!" I yelled after him as he disappeared between the trees.

I couldn't run after him with this dress or even my heels if I wanted to.  I grunted and began walking back when someone pulled my arm. 

"Yes but at least you're not alone." I heard as I turned around and saw Jack.

He was standing there with absolutley no paint on. He also had his hair tied back. Not a hint of green. He was not even wearing his usual get up. He was in a shirt and black vest.

"How did you get here? I was just standing there!" I asked and he smirked at me.

"That doesn't matter." He said.

"Right now you can either go home or give me a chance, you said I'd never go with you anywhere without my paint, even in the morning when there's no Batman and here I am. I just wanted to prove to you that I'm willing to change. We can go anywhere you want to go right now." He says and I smile at him.

"I know just the place. It's very close, come on." I said taking his hand and leading him behind me. His fingers were rough at the sides but it didn't bother me. He seemed taken back at first, but then he smiled and followed me.

I took him down the hill to a little spot I went to before when I went hiking. It was in between long trees and it hid the lights of the city, so it made the stars more visible. I sat down and looked up at him.

" I thought you were gonna force me to go to some restaurant or something fancy." He said as he walked around me sat down on my left.

"No I know this is hard for you, I didn't mean what I said I was just angry." I say.

"Why did you think of this place? How do you even know this?" He asked changing the subject.

"I used to come here a lot, the stars are brighter here and it's quiet." I said and he turned his head and looked at me. After a few seconds of him staring I couldn't help but laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"You look beautiful." He gave me a small smile.

"Well, I think you look really handsome like this as well." I complemented him and he turned his face away.

I looked at him and he seemed lost in thought. He was looking at his feet and the little flesh protruding from his scars seemed more visible. I moved closer to him and held his hand.

"Hey it's fine, I've seen you like this before." I spoke.

"No it's not that, I was just thinking." He replied and looked at me. His  dark eyes grew brighter and his face softened.

"I love you angel." He sighed closing his eyes and looking the other way.

I looked at him and before I knew it I had replied, "I love you too." I uttered and he looked at me.

He moved closer and put his lips on mine. I gave in to the moment and kissed him back. He pulled away and gave me a weird smile and I blushed.

"So what should I call this? a date? " I asked him.

" You could call it a date, an abduction, anything! Hell you could even say I was holding you to ransom or shanghaiing you!" He spoke and I giggled.

"What does that even mean?" I laughed.

"It's another word for kidnapping someone." He smiled and I couldn't stop laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! 

New day New chapter :P

Hope you guys like this one.

Idk if I'll post another one today but I'll try! But there'll be one tomorrow !

Hope you guys are having a great day!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Much love xxx