Prisoner

~ Chapter 34 ~

  I had completely blacked out before a sharp smell entered my nostrils waking me up. I scrunched my eyebrows and tried to bring my hands to my eyes but something restrained them back. I opened my eyes and Jack was in front of me. I looked around and I was in an empty ware house, with my hands and feet tied to a chair. He looked around then straight at me.  

"Good you're up. I'll tell my men to move you." He spoke putting away the cloth.

 "Where are we going?" I asked.

 "You. Are going to wherever I'm gonna keep you until your help is needed." He turned to me.

  I stayed quiet knowing better than to object especially not right now. He got out a phone a talked to some men before putting it back in his pocket.

"In the meantime.." He spoke getting an out to front knife and sliding it open.

 "If you try anything.. it-tah..won't..end pretty." He said examining the knife.

 "You know I'd never try anything." I spoke.

 "Little girls shouldn't use big words." He said slicing the rope at my feet and I gasped.

 "You know I didn't do it!" I yelled.

 "You know I wouldn't rat you out like that !" I said and He looked to his side laughing before swinging my chair back and holding it on one leg.

" Listen doll! If you're gonna keep saying utter crap about how Innocent you are! I will NOT hesitate to chop your little tongue off! Because you're NOT...You're not." He yelled inches away from my face.

He then sliced the rope around my arms and put me down as men started entering the room and left. They came over to me then blind folded me and dragged me behind. It was about 10 minutes before the bag over my head was removed. The men put me in a room and locked the door.

I looked around and it was a single metal bed and a cardboard box ontop. There wasn't even a lamp just a single bulb at the ceiling. Above the bed was a window with bars. I sat on the bed and looked through the box. It had some raggy material. I pulled it out and it was some old clothes with blood all over them. I quickly put them back in and threw the box across the room.

I stayed in the room for hours. No one came near my door. I was all alone. I looked out the window every now and then and now it was dark.

I wanted to sleep but there was no way I could do that with formal clothes. I took off my white coat and clothes and put them in a pile next to the bed, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I crept under the covers and wrapped myself praying that there wouldn't be any bugs. I just laid there for a while staring at the walls before finally finding sleep.

" Striker."

"Come on wake up." 

"Wake up."  I felt something cold all over my head and shot straight up.

"What the f*ck?!" I gasped.

"Easy tiger." Jack said as I pulled the covers up to cover my body.

"That's unnecessary, nothing I haven't seen before doll." He winked at me and I rubbed the water he just poured on me out of my eyes.

"What do you want?" I grumbled.

"Breakfast." He said and I heard something crash to the floor.

I looked at him and at the glass he just broke, and he threw a tray of food to the floor.

"It's still night!" 

"It's 4am, get dressed and lose the attitude." He spoke coldly before walking out and closing the door again.