Kiss me

~Chapter 11~

I felt so messed up it was unbelievable. I grabbed another book from my drawer and sulked in it. Thankfully I got lost in the book, but the corner of mind was still raging in thought. I thought about going for a jog. I missed it. I wanted to run so bad. I felt anything but free at the moment.

A while later Joker opened the door and stepped into the room and sat in front of me. I exhaled and took my reading glasses off and he gave me a weak smile.

"What do you want Joker?!" I spoke and he flinched slightly.

" I just wanted to see if you're angry, which is quiet obvious now that I'm here." He gave a weak giggle and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I mean, You're not angry right? " He spoke then shook his head.

"I wasn't gonna hit you doll." His voice rasped and I maintained my anger.

"I wouldn't hurt you." He looked at me.

"Too late for that." I mumbled and he cocked his head at me.

"What?" He questioned.

"Nothing, the glass cut me." I said.

"Show me." He demanded and I got my foot out of the covers and looked away.

He ran his thumb over it before speaking again, "you shoul've been more careful doll." He whispered.

I yanked my leg away and sat up, "me?! I should've been more careful?! You're the one who broke the glass in the first place!" I yelled at him.

"I didn't mean to!" He growled.

"Well you did, you had a little tantrum god knows why and were about to slap me weren't you!" I let some tears fall.

" I said I wouldn't hit you! You're the one who walked in while I was in the kitchen." His voice rose and I looked at him.

"You..actually just get out." I sighed looking away from him.

He was about to object before he shot up and strode to the door. He's such an asshole! I was fuming with anger. I put my hair in a ponytail and marched to his room. I opened the door and he was lying down on his bed.

"I wanna go for a run." I announced.

"No one's stopping you." He growled still looking at the ceiling as I walked back to Harley's room. 

I put some sneakers and changed into my tank top and stayed in my sweat pants and headed out. I ran in a straight line just to be able to find my way back. I considered running but there's no telling what he'd do to me if I did.

I looked at the stars and sat on the grass to catch my breath. I loved the sky at night. It was dark yet just dark enough so you could see the beauty of each star. They didn't all shine with the same brightness though. To me they resembled people. Well their personalities anyway. The brighter the star the more beautiful it was. I think souls who've been through a lot shine the brightest, at least in our memories after meeting them.

I ran back home and removed the book I had kept the door opened with. There was no way I was going through that slaughter house they call a garage. I went back to the room and sat on the bed I sighed and bent over to untie my shoes. I undid one and as I untied the other I heard the room door open. 

"I think I made myself clear I didn't want to see you right now." I said taking off my other shoe before standing up before him.

He walked over to me and grabbed my face. I felt his full lips on mine, the sides of his lips were rough against mine. It took me a few seconds to realize what was going on. He pulled away with his hands still on my face. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered. This was the first time I heard him apologize. He never apologizes. I looked into his eyes and before he could speak I held onto his shoulders and kissed him.

It took him a second to realize what was going on before kissing me back. I felt my hot tears on my face. I pulled away and looked at the ground.

"You're messing with me, you keep getting to me, I'm gonna get hurt I'm gonna end up heart broken again." I cried and he took me into his arms. 

Memories of my first love came back to me and the pain flowed back into my body and I put my hands on his chest.

"I'm sorry I don't want this, please I don't want to be hurt, I sick and tired of being hurt by everyone I trust! " I rambled on but he wasn't leaving me alone.

He was about to speak when I snapped.

"I don't want to be you're next Harley. Just get this over with so I can go back to my life." I said and he was shocked, as if the words struck him. He looked at me before there was a cold look in his eyes and he walked out of the room.

I hurt him, but I had to, he probably doesn't even like me. Why would he? Why would he fall in love with someone so hesitant so insecure?! I don't even have enough courage to kill a cat. I always try to keep my composure but inside I'm breaking. 

The one thing I was sure of was that I was having feelings for the clown.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here's the second update!

What do you guys think?!

Don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote!

What do you think about Eva's breaking out?

Was she too harsh?

Should she give him a chance? 

Or are his intentions worse than her thoughts?

Next chapter is coming up next!

Hehe Hope y'all are having a good day!

Much love xxx