Did ya miss me?!

~ Chapter 30 ~

  We got into the car and headed home. After a few minutes of driving Joker turned to me.

 " Are..aree you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry about me." I replied.

"The fear toxin.. It's really bad." He spoke.

"It wasn't my first time anyway plus he drugged me like twice back there, even gave me an overdose." I spoke and he looked at me then back at the road.

"Wasn't your first time?" He repeated.

"You know Crane?"

"Knew. I hate him." I corrected him, looking out the window.

"I'm sorry angel." He sighed.

I looked at him and he looked stressed.

"You were really worried weren't you?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh well yeah I mean he kidnapped you and there was no telling what he would do." He said as he turned near his warehouse.

We got out of the car and headed inside. I told Jack I was gonna change and went into the room. I lied down on the bed for a few seconds and rubbed my face.

I took a deep breath before sitting up. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was already in my sweats and tank. So I just tamed my hair and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and headed out to the kitchen. I drank some water and Jack stood in front of me.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I don't feel like eating." 

He was about to walk away but I stopped him.

"Thank you, really." I spoke.

"Did you think I'd just leave you there? Let you be his- his little lab rat?" He gestured with his hands and I reached up and kissed him. I pulled away and he looked uncomfortable and walked to the island. I got out a cup and made some coffee before I heard a bang.

" Guess who's back, puddin'." I heard a shrill voice come from the door and I froze.

"Harleen." He said coldly.

"Well well, who's this?" I heard her skip over to me and I decided not to turn not being able to predict her reaction.

I felt the side of my hair being lifted and the cold metal of a gun against my head.

"I don't like repeating myself." She said in a monotone.

"Put the gun down don't be an ass." Joker spoke.

"She's uh helping around." He explained and waved his hands calmly and I turned around.

I saw her face change and she dropped the gun. 

"Eva."

I looked at her as she stared at me for a few seconds before she gave me a hug. 

"I missed you." She said half to herself.

"What brings you here ?" Jack interrupted.

"I broke out and I live here, plus I came to see you J." She said in a sick tone before she kissed him full on the lips. Joker  gave her a sarcastic smile before shoved her away and walked over to his office. As soon as he left she turned to me.

"What are you doing here?"

"He took me when he was at Arkham." I said as I walked past her to the couch.

"Oh he took me too! Isn't he the greatest!" She giggled and I gave her a weird look.

"More like you took him if you ask me.." I mumbled and she turned to me.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Well I have some catching up to do." She winked at me as she stood up, and strutted to his office.

On the contrary to Harleen, I hated Harley. I mean Harleen was always girly and shit, but at least she held a conversation for at least 5 minutes before giggling or flirting with someone. A few minutes later I heard Jack shouting as she whined. I heard some bangs and my eyes grew wider. She then went out of the room with a straight face.

"It fine, he's always like this." She said catching my stare before dropping down on the chair.

She watched me doodle in my notepad as she tried to speak now and then, but I didn't give her the chance to. There was nothing she could say that would make me change the way I look at her now.

A few minutes later, Harley got up and went into her room. She then got out with my bags in her hands and knocked at Jack's door. I was about to say something went his door fly open.

"What are these?" She asked.

"They're Eva's she was staying in your room." He says coldly.

"Well guess she'll have to sleep on the couch..Wait better yet! You can sleep with me and she'll take your room puddin'!" She says and I roll my eyes. 

"How about you both sleep together and stay the hell out of my room." He imitated her with a sick face before shouting and slamming the door in her face. She sighs and turns to me.

"It's fine I'll sleep here." I spoke.

"No the bed's big enough it's okay." She said and handed me my bags back.

I stood up and carried the bags back to her room. I opened the door and put the bags in the corner and sat on the bed. I stayed there for a couple of minutes before Harley came through the door frame.

"You're not angry are you pumpkin?" She asked and I looked at her understanding what she was really asking.

"Alright.." She said in an awkward tone.

"You left everything behind." I started and she was quick to defense.

"I know I know, I'm sorry you don't understand. I love him it was like he charmed me Eva." 

"Well I don't give a shit because you left us all behind." I replied.

"Just calm down please hun." She started.

"Don't talk to me to me like that! Stop talking in that accent."

"Ok fine! Eva just! Fine! I fell in love with him you must understand we're not all as strong as you are. Plus I'm not even sure where I stand right now and I know I was wrong but I don't know what to do and I'm thinking of moving to Cat's." She said and I calmed down.

"You know what, whatever it's fine." I gave up

"Thank you." She said.

"What's up with your wrists?" She asked.

"I was kidnapped yesterday." I admit.

She got up and went to the bathroom. A few moments later she came back with some cleansing bandages and an antibiotic lotion and handed them to me.

"They'll help trust me." She spoke.

"Thanks." I replied

----------------------------------------------------------

Alright the dirty thirty ;P

Lol I don't know what I'm saying, forget that. Anywayyy! 

Another update! Hope you guys like it!

I'm sick again so sorry for the delay x

Hope you guys are having a great day x

Don't forget to comment and vote x

Much love xxx