Wounds

~Chapter 4~

  Every time I walk out of that god damn cell he leaves me with more and more questions that I can never answer. But the more and more he confuses me, the more I get determined to breaking through his complex personality. Today I didn't have a session with him and I was kinda glad. It gave me more time to think.  I needed core questions which I could never ask since he seems to want to know more about me than I get to speak about him.

  Today I had finished an appointment with Bane which involves me being in a different room and speaking through a mic with around 7 guards by my side. Some of these people, I just couldn't seem to get through to. I had an appointment with Croc next and this day just seemed inevitable. Although, he has opened up to me lately. He has developed certain feelings towards Ivy ,and he's trying to be good enough for her.

After I finished my appointment with Croc, I headed to the coffee machine. I heard some sirens go out and as I turned around, I saw Joker towering over me before everything went black.

 Waking up, I felt my head banging and unfamiliar colours flew into my sight. I blinked the blur away a couple of times before coming back to my full eye sight. I was on a bed, the sheets were a deep purple, the room seemed dark. I sat up and looked around and to my right there was a door. 

I walked over to it, my headache getting stronger. I opened the door and saw Joker sitting in a big chair with a couple goons by his side. He looked past them and smirked at me. They shared a few words and they left. 

"Looking for me so soon ?!" He crackled. His laugh didn't scare me anymore I got used to it.

"What the hell am I doing here, Joker?!" I spat.

" Well.. umm.. I got out?" He smirked.

"Well duh! Why the hell am I  here?!" I yelled.

"Calm down! I got your little notebook." He giggles and stands up.

"Which reminds me, you probably won't like this." He walked over to me and handed me the remains of my crashed phone and brushed past me.

"What the f*ck?! Don't you walk away! Answer me!" I cursed turning his shoulder towards me.

" There's that fire again! But if you want to keep alive, you shouldn't touch me." He got closer to me licking his lips. He does that. A lot.

"You don't scare me, you know. Now tell me why the f*ck I'm here." I got closer challenging him. He got a look at me and broke eye contact.

"Well I need your help with a few things and you're gonna work for me." He spoke heading back to a room next to the one I was in.

"Are you serious?! You expect me to leave my life and be your little Harley?!" I followed him.

"Oh don't remind me, that kid was annoying." He took off his jacket and leaned on the table.

"Look, I just need you to stay low so they don't track me because you were in the security footage. Plus, I need help with my new.. surprise." He smirked.

He looked a whole lot different without his jacket and I just realized my surroundings. It resembled an office. There was a desk and leather chair and everything regardless the knives and scattered papers and weapons here and there. His figure was actually pretty fit in his vest.. What am I saying ?! I'm kidnapped and this is what I'm thinking about?!

"And where am I supposed to stay?!" I questioned him.

"Well there's Harley's room and you could always find good company in mine." He winked at me as I grunted.