Jokes , Pasts, and Scars.

~Chapter 9~

  I flipped my hair to the other side of my face and continued eating me cereal. Jack was sitting in front of me on the kitchen island with his hands in his lap. He fumbled with his hands while mumbling down at them and looking at me every few seconds and back at his lap. He looked uncomfortable. He ran his hand in his hair every few seconds. I noticed he did that whenever he was nervous or bothered. I looked at his expression and smiled at my cereal.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, what's wrong man ? You look bothered." I asked him and he cocked his head to the side.

"Bothered?" He rolled the word on his tongue. His face turned very angry and I was taken back, then his laugh boomed.

"Hahahahahah! I'm just messin' with you angel, have a little joke in ya." He laughed and I broke into an awkward laugh which turned into a true one.

"Well I do, Two blondes were driving down the road.The blonde driving looks at her friend in the passenger seat and asks her to see if her blinker is working. So the blonde looks out the window and says, ''Yes. No. Yes. No.'' " I said the joke giving him a weak smile cause his laugh was extremely fake.

"It's horrible I know." I admit.

"No it reminded me of Harley! That's hilarious." He boomed, I would've felt insulted but I giggled at the reference.

"Well I bet you don't know this one, so a guy walks into a bar and says to the barman, "Give me six double vodkas." The barman says, "Wow, you must have had one hell of a day." "Yeah, I just found out my oldest son is gay." The next day, the same guy comes into the bar and asks for six more double vodkas. When the bartender asks what's wrong, the man says, "I just found out that my youngest son is gay, too!" On the third day, the guy comes into the bar and orders another six double vodkas. The bartender says, "Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?" The man downs the first drink and shakes his head, "Yeah, my wife!" Jack boomed and I couldn't help laughing.

We spent the rest of the day sharing jokes. He had some really great ones! Also I saw a whole new different side of him. The way his eyes sparked when he told the jokes and he kept a straight face and the way he got up and went into different characters. My stomach ached from all the laughing he cause. This was the least thing I could've expected. We went from the kitchen to the sofa and the time flew by. He had so many jokes it was unbelievable. 

"You're hilarious, I can't breath stop!" I said in between laughs.

"Okay fine I'll stop." He spoke raising his hands in defeat, we were standing between the kitchen and sofa and I was leaning on the wall next to the kitchen counter trying to control my laughter. He reached next to my waist and grabbed the towel as I flinched.

"What was that?!" He laughed.

"I'm really ticklish I thought you were gonna tickle me." I spoke as fear struck me as I realised that I had just given him the idea. He smirked at me and I squealed and ran away to the corner of the room. I looked behind me and saw him closing in. Oh no! I was trapped. I saw him lift up his shirt sleeves and close in on me. His shadow darkened the area.

"No, no! Joker, please no! " I pleaded squirming closer to the corner.

"What did I say about calling me Joker?" He smirked and brought his hand to my waist and I flinched.

"What's my name?" He moved his hands and I broke out laughing.

"Joker please, don't!  I mean please just!" I pleaded in between breathes.

"What's my name?" He continued tickling my left side.

"J-jack stop please." I said out of breath.