39.

*Unedited*

After running away embarassed from bedroom into the kitchen. She found out everybody at the small dinning table gathered for breakfast. She mumbled a small morning to everyone before skipping off to bathroom to freshen up.

After that the morning went smoothly, they ate breakfast, and started to get ready for their day ahead. Since, there was only one bathroom the process was very slow. Manvi and Mia chatted but Manvi didn't tell her what they are going to do for the rest of our day. But she was pretty excited and wanted to keep it a secret for her. Mia sighed, well like it or not, she has to go through it.

After everybody got ready, they left the house in the jeep. This time Mia and Aaron was in the front. Mia watched the trees and forest which she missed last night. It was beautiful really. The forest became less dense as they ventured out of it and on a small concrete road, half an hour later.

Her curiosity get the best out of her,as she asked quietly to Aaron, "At least tell me where are we?"

Aaron glanced at her, light music was playing in the car but her question didn't go unnoticed by anybody.

"We are in Lonavala." Aaron replied to her.

Arav and Manvi booed at him in disagreement. Well, he didn't care, well,it was supposed to be a secret but if she wants to know, she will know.

"Whipped," Arnav chimed in.

Mia's jaw dropped lightly,she turned back to see if she heard right. She would have never imagined that Arnav would partake in teasing them.

"You're so right brother." Arav said and Manvi chuckled.

"Arnav, I appreciate you joining them." Aaron said in sarcastic humour but something flashed in Arnav eyes and his smiled dropped. No one said something for a minute until Arav threw an arm on back seat to pat Arnav's shoulder, "Me too, brother. I love when you support me." Arav gave him a cheeky smile and tried to smother his little brother Arnav.

"Ugh, if you keep doing that, forget the thought that I will be ever on your side, again." Arnav tried to say it demandingly but it sounded that he was embarrassed by the attention.

"Oh, but I like smothering you, my baby brother." Arav pouted. He was affectionate one and physical while Arnav was not.

Arnav looked at the puppy dog eyes Arav was giving him and his rude expression melted into one of affection. He rolled his eyes and groaned a little dramatically but didn't pull away. Arav just annoyed him a little bit more so pleased that he got his way with his brother.

Mia turned forward with a smile on her face.

Manvi took out her phone and captured a picture of the two. It made a sound and Arnav looked up. His eyes has changed.

"Delete it." He said but now there was no humour in it, no embarassment, just plain simple clipped words.

"Come on, Arnav. It's a cute picture. You never take pictures with us. Please let me keep it." Manvi replied in a pleading tone.

"I said, Delete the picture." Arnav muscles pulled taught as if he seemingly holding himself back from something. His breathing increased too.

"Look, you were not even visible in it, it just your hair. It's no big deal." She held the picture in front of Arnav. Arnav looked at the photo for a minute before leaping to grab the phone from Manvi's hand but but Manvi jumped back to keep him from snatching it away from her. Only when she bumped into the front sheet, Mia turned back at the commotion.

"That's not fair, Arnav. Why can't I keep it?" Manvi asked in a amused tone, not sensing that Arnav was not humoured by the situation at all.

"I SAID, DELETE IT!" Arnav toned raised an octave
and Aaron also glanced back in concern.

"Manvi, remove the picture." Arav said to Manvi and she just tossed her phone at Arav and turned forward and her eyes widened.

"AARON, LOOK AHEAD!!" Manvi shouted in horror.

*****