9.

*Unedited*

He recalled the scene in the flight, the girl was really something, without even doing anything she managed to make him feel emotions he didn't even know existed.

One moment he was angry, irritated and next... attracted?

No!

She was not his type of girl. He wanted a girl who was confident and can manage the pressure that came from being a Rathore.

But this girl beside him couldn't even walk straight. He mentally pulled his hair, how he managed to fall in this mess? he asked himself.

Oh right!

If Sophia hadn't did what she did, he would be with her. But there weren't really anything between them. In his mind he really expected that Sophia would pull something on. But him marring a stranger girl was not included in that.

He really didn't wanted his dad to arrange that marriage. But his dad would do anything for business. His life was just a proof of that.

He sighed when car stopped at the front of his family mansion. He stepped out and noticed the driver opening the door of now his wife. When She stepped out, her jaw dropped and he smirked.

Obviously, the mansion was grand and he was not sure why this girl agreed to marry him but he guessed money could be reason. They were rich.

He marched towards the giant entrace door without waiting a second for that girl, he didn't want to catch her on every step she stumbled. When that image came to his mind he shuddered.

That's so cliche.

And he sensed and he was thinking about her more than necessary. He entered the mansion and marched his way towards his room for a relaxing shower.

She stood there gaping at mansion stood wide and tall in front of her. It was painted white with atricate designing and the it also had a fountain in front of it, just like in the movies.

It almost left her entranced, when she came out of it Aaron was nowhere to be found so she guided herself to the entrance gates.

Inside was just as beautiful as outside. The house was designed on theme white, so where her eyes went it's all different shades of white. The walls, chandeliers, carpet, decorations and it all managed to look good together.

It's would give someone a feeling of living in heaven, literally and figuratively.

She observed that no one was present to guide her around. There was a huge staircase in the right, which went to the second floor. The house was so big she didn't know where to start.

She decided to roam in the ground floor until she found a room to freshen-up or somebody to show her.

Her eyes lingered on the photos of the Rathore family decorated in the living room. There a huge photo in the middle, which she guessed is a family photo.

She had known about the groom, what she hadn't known that what he look like. So, Aaron manages the family business of Hotel chains in New York, and his other two brothers were also in family business, one in London and the other in India. She didn't know their name. Of course, she was not so much interested in business or politics. All bits of information she had came to know from her mother.

She sighed and started exploring again. Her heart jumped out her chest when she entered the kitchen. It was 'The Kitchen', all modern and perfect, with all the necessary appliances you can thought of. She didn't even know how to use a microwave.

Her stomach grumbled and she realised she hadn't eaten anything in almost two days. When she had woke up, she just had soup and that was it.

She wasn't hungry at that time, but now she realised how truly hungry she had been.

She opened the refrigerator to came across different groceries and stuff but nothing that she could prepare in no time. She grabbed a bottle and took big gulps of the liquid.
She realised in stress, people really forgot to eat and drink.

Then her eyes landed on the thing she was searching. She put the water bottle back and leaped towards the 'Maggi' packets. She made three for herself . She situated herself on the counters, opposite side of the door, after a deep breath of excitement, she started eating like a hungry lioness. God, Food was Love.

Something melt inside him when he saw her eating. And something about the she was eating, like she hadn't eaten in ages. He should have felt something different but this comlpassion towards her.

He also felt guilty, which was ridiculous. He was nowhere in the fault.

Neither she was. A voice commented inside his head and he rolled his eyes mentally on that.

And then she started coughing. He was not surprised somehow he expected that it would happen. He grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

When he reached her, her eyes was already filled with tears. He touched the glass to her lips and started stroking her back gently. She drank greedily.

After she calmed down a bit, she looked at him, he realised they were really close. So, he moved back, not wanting to let the closeness affect him again.

"Thank you," she said.

"Tell me that, when you are not eating like a mad cow." He retorted.

"I was just hungry." She embarrasingly stated and he had the unknown feeling back again but he pushed it back. He dismissed her statement with the shake of his head and started walking out of the kitchen.

"Ah, Wait." He stopped and turned towards her.

She started playing with her hands, she was so obvious anyone can read how nervous she was.

"I don't have all day, you know." He raised an eyebrow at her and said with a sarcastic tone.

"I-Iwassayingifyoucouldshowmearoomwhereicanstayanditdoesnothavetobeyours." She finished in a breath.

He crossed his arms on his chest and gave her a look which said,"I don't talk babies."

"I was saying if you show me my room, where I would be staying." She finished with a deep breath and waited anxiously for the answer. They stared at each other until they couldn't keep the intensity.
Then Aaron cleared his throat and started walking again.

She hopped off the counter and followed him, which she thought was the right thing to do.

"You will be staying in one of the guest room, your luggage is already there. Don't come to second floor, no matter what. I don't like people intruding my space. Until we are here, ground floor is yours, Got that?" He stated without turning back.

"Yes." She also wanted to be left alone, but a feeling of disappointed came down at her, and the reason was unknown.

They reached the room at the end of the hallway and he opened the door for her. She entered a very beautiful room, littered with similar white attricates. She found her luggage in the corner of the room, which obviously looks like didn't belong there.

She turned and thanked him.

"I hope you know to cook something other than Maggi, there no servent here to cook for you." His tone was different she sensed.

"I know how to cook." She replied without thinking much on it. She didn't need anyone to cook for her.

He nodded but didn't move from the door.

When the silence prevailed long, she asked, "Anything else?"

He looked like he was pulled back from his inner world.

"Yeah."

"What's your name?"

*****