80.

"Mia." Aaron called her out of her thoughts. "What are you thinking?"

"About our future." Mia said looking at Aaron, "I can't imagine what it will be."

They were sitting on the balcony of their room. Aaron was sitting on a reclining sofa embracing Mia so that her back touched his chest, their legs entwined together. Aaron watched Mia as she gazed at the stars and the moon shining in the sky. He felt content at that moment.

"It will be hopeful."

Aaron had a lot on his mind. There are many things he has to do with his business, his family but most importantly with his wife. He has to know her, this new her. She had changed a lot and Aaron wants to know all that has changed and that has not changed. He wants to know all her fears and desires. How she handled everything while he was in coma, even if recounting those memories will hurt her because he wanted to be part of that hurt too. And only then they will heal.

"How can you be so sure?" Mia asked blinking.

"What I have witnessed today, when we all are together we can fight any hardship that will come to us. And I only need that strength to make our future better." Mia smiled at his reply. He was the strength that binded them together and he continues to be.

"I always wanted a family, a home, where one can come back to after a tiring day and surround themselves with joy and laughter and you gave me that. Thank you." Mia said hugging him.

"Will you Marry me, Mia?" A beautiful giggle left her at his question. She looked up at him and smiled and asked, "where did that come from?"

"I realised that I never asked you to marry me. So, i thought why don't I do the honour of asking you to be a part of my life, now. I promise to be with you through thick and thin, in wellness and sickness, to be your strength and in return will you be my strength, my joy, till death do us apart?" A gasp left Mia's mouth and some tears escaped through her eyes. In the presence of the moon and stars, the promise of a new life. This could be a dream.

"That is the driest proposal I have seen in my life. No rings, no flowers, no music. What if I say no?" Mia smiled through her words.

"That is not an option and you know that." Mia lightly punched Aaron on his shoulder. His grip tightened on her waist as she moved closer, her lips were a breathe away from his.

"Yes! YES! YES! I would marry you. I will be with you through it all, till my last breath. I love you."

She closed the distance between them. Their lips met in fierce passion. Aaron took the lead and deepened their kiss, till they lost their breath.
They both chuckled as they parted but only for a second before they resumed exploring each other.

Aaron lifted Mia bridal style as he made way to their bed. He settled her on the bed and looked at her. Her eyes widened with desire, her lips swollen due to his assault on them, her shortened breaths, her dishevelled hair, all his. He loved when she initiated the romance and it makes him loose control on all his senses.

"I will not hold back tonight Mia." He warned her but he saw it only aroused her more. She pulled him closer to give him a kiss.

"You don't have to." She said looking in his eyes, with complete trust, sincerity and love. It makes him fall for her more than he already do.

He placed a last gentle kiss of that night onto her lips.

*

Sun rays filtered through the balcony into their room. Illuminating the lovers tangled together in each other arms.

Mia woke up first smiled at his sleeping husband and the memories of the night spent with him. With him everything is perfect, everyday, every night, every moment.