𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 22𝐧𝐝, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Gimme my grandchild, stop hogging her." Faira said, hitting Fallon in the back. He mugged her as he handed Sagira to her, rubbing his back. "You've been holding her all morning, ma. I've only held her for 10 minutes." He responded, getting his laptop and notebook out.

"Yea, 10 minutes too long and you need to take a break. Ian never see somebody who just had a baby do school work." She said, sitting down in a chair and rocking Sagira.

"Momma, I had her 2 days ago. I still needa pass my classes, they dont give a single fuck if I had a baby or not. They gon fail me either way." He said as he started writing notes for his exams inside his notebook.

"Plus, I got exams coming up." He mumbled, looking between his notebook and laptop. "Momma Fairia, you should've seen him when he had just given birth to her. The nigga was doing school work an hour after he had h- Seren, shut up damn." Fallon cut her off.

"Nigga, why was you doing schoolwork an hour after you had yo daughter." Faira said, hitting him in the back of the head. "Ma, stop hitting me. This abuse." He said, blocking the back of his head.

"But like I said, in labor or not, them mothafuckas not gon let me slide with not turning my shit in at a set time. Plus I had an assignment due that day." He continued.

His momma sucked her teeth before standing Sagira up on her lap and talking to her in a baby voice. "Aht aht, don't talk to my baby like she retarded. Ion need my baby pickin up on that dumbass voice you doin right na." Fallon said, making his momma hit him on his thigh.

"You abusive." He mumbled as Seren laughed like something was funny. "Dont tell me what to do with my grandchild, nigga." Faira said but listened to Fallon anyway and started talking to her in her regular voice.

Fallon shook his head as he ate his bowl full of cantaloupe. "You have all your stuff packed up so we can leave once your finished?" Seren said as Fall nodded his head.

Fall finished up everything and they got ready to go. He strapped Sagi into her carseat before walking out behind his momma after grabbing the diaper bag.

He could've left the yesterday morning but had to stay an extra day just incase something happened to the baby. But since she was good to go they let him get released today.

She weighed 3.8 pounds, but she could also breathe and now eat by herself. And plus, since Fall was stressing the whole pregnancy, he had her early.

They got Sagira situated inside the car before getting in themselves. Once they got home, they went inside.

Since Sagira was asleep, he left her inside the carseat knowing that if he takes her out she gon wake up. He placed her inside the living room before going to the kitchen where his momma followed him.

"You know I can take her to my work while you at school." Faira said as Fall looked at her like she was crazy. "Momma, ion need them aid infested ass mothafuckas touchin n kissin all up on my child. That don't sit right wit me and she too small, her immune system aint that strong. Ion need her catchin shit, bad enough you kissed her wit lipstick on earlier." He said, making him a sandwich.

"Ill make sure nobody touch her in her face." Faira continued making Fallon get irritated. "Ma, you ain't takin her nowhea. She was born not even a fuckin week ago. Leave my child alone, if you wanted to raise a child so bad you should've raised me and my brother instead of being out 24/7." Fallon snapped as he frowned and bit into his sandwich angrily.

"You was doin this shit when I was pregnant, son. The only place she can go is down the street to the store and back the fuck home." He mumbled, walking off into the living room and grabbing the carseat, going back to his room.

He closed the door, putting the diaper bag in the chair and sitting the carsest on the bed. He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of Sagira before putting it as his lockscreen and homescreen.

"Hey babygirl." He said, smiling as she looked at him. She started chewing on her tongue, making her dimples show and looking around. He took her out the carseat picked her up as she stretched.

He sat it on the ground next to the bed before cutting the TV on. They had dropped Seren at her house since hers was down the street before coming home.

He sat down on the bed and placed Sagira in his lap. She laid down on his stomach and made some noises as Fall laughed lightly and massaged her head.

He fumbled around the bed with his hand before finding her pacifier and sticking it inside her mouth so she wouldn't suck on her fingers.

He watched the TV and listened to the quiet snores of his baby before falling asleep himself.