𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 13𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

They sat in silence for a bit, Fall sitting ontop of Sonder while he laid on the bed. Fallon stared at Sond before he started untying his sweatpants.

Sonder didn't think nothing of it until Fallon stuck his hands inside his boxers making him jolt and grab his wrist.

He sat up on his elbow and looked at Fallon. "Fuck, Fall. Dont do that shit without warnin me first." Sond mumbled, laying back down but still holding onto Falls wrist.

"And you not even in yo right mind right na." He continued making Fallon frown his face up. "But I want it." Fall whined out, letting his head fall back.

Sond shook his head, letting go of his wrist to hold onto his waist so he wouldn't fall back. He watched as Fallon started to get upset.

"Okay, okay." He said making Fall lift his head back up.

-

"No, because she was saying that I don't come home til hours later when I come over to your house." Nesryn said, taking a handful of fries and eating it.

Fathan looked down at his plate before looking back at Nesryn who was sitting in his lap. "Oh yea, I saw Pharoah yesterday in Tj Max when I went to go buy another hoodie." Nes continued.

"He said somethin?" Fathan asked before taking a bite of his burger. Nesryn nodded his head and looked at the TV, seeing it was paused on the game Fath was playing.

"He told me that I was a homewrecking bitch and that he was going to make the relationship we have now, apparently, 'disappear'." Nes said, adding the quotations after licking the seasonings off his fingers.

"He also said something about killing me to get you back." He said making Fathan shake his head. "He fuckin crazy." Fath mumbled, watching Nesryn pick up his burger and take a bite.

"He not crazy, bubba. He's just delusional. Very delusional." Nesryn said back, wiping the corner of his mouth.

Fathan looked at Nes, resting his hand on Nesryns thigh as he turned back a bit to let him eat the last part of the burger.

Nes wiped Fathans mouth with his fingers before getting up and taking the plate out of Faths hand. He watched Nesryn walk out the room before licking his lips and unpausing the game.

When Nes came back and straddled him, Fathan grabbed his throat and kissed his lips. They continued to kiss, Fath tightening his grip making Nesryn moan in his mouth and shiver.

"Fuck, you so adorable."