𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 20𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Put yo damn hands on him and imma snap yo fuckin neck in, Pharoah." Fall said as Sonder held him in one spot by the front door.

Pharoah rolled his eyes and tilted his head making Fallon tilt his head right along with him. "How you gon touch me if he holdin you back?" Pharoah asked making Sonder look up at him.

"Dont fuckin play wit me, you know imma fuck yo ass up. Don't get cocky, please don't." Fallon begged, bending his knees a little and moving his head.

Fallon already knew that if he told Sonder to let him go, he would.

Nesryn sat infront of the door and watched the argument go on. Sonder had told him to be quiet and sit down even though that's what he was going to do anyway.

Pharoah originally was trying to fight him but ended up disrespecting Fallon and by Fall already being irritated by the ice cream machine at McDonald's being broke, he got pissed off.

Fathan was gone, taking a test that took close to 4 hours to complete. Nesryn wasn't worried since he already knew Fathan would pass it.

"No, cause yo bitchass by the fuckin driveway. Since you so fuckin bout it, come by me!" Fallon said, basically yelling making Sonder tightened his grip around him.

Pharoah mugged him, still standing by the driveway. Fallon shook his head, standing up straight and leaning against Sonders chest. "You one pussy ass bitch." He mumbled, looking at Pharoah stand in that one same spot.

"You calm?" Sond asked, kissing Falls forehead and neck. "No papa, he pissin me off." Fallon answered, watching Pharoah walk towards him.

Fallon started smiling as he got closer. "Don't." Sonder told Pharoah, mugging him when he tried getting closer. Pharoah shivered a little but covered it by shifting his weight to his other leg.

Fall caught a glimpse of him shivering from Sond mugging. "You forreal afraid of this nigga mug?" Fallon asked, looking at the way Pharoahs hand trembled.

Nesryn wasn't even gon lie, he kind of shivered too. And it wasn't the good ones either, it was one that made you freeze for a second before feeling all the hairs on your body stand up.

Pharoah sucked his teeth and mugged him. Fall leaned back and looked up at Sonder. "If youn let me go, you ain't gettin none fo 2 months." Fallon said, looking back at Pharoah who was mumbling under his breath.

Sonder had let go as soon as he heard the word 'none'.

"He let you go but you still aint gon do sh-" He couldn't even finish the whole sentence because Fall had punched him in his chin, knocking him out on accident.

"Aw fuck, that shit hurt." Fallon mumbled, shaking his hand and frowning. His whole arm had went numb from punching Pharoah on the tip of his chin.

Nesryn looked Pharoah before shaking his head and standing up.